Dumb eBay Sellers

daniel0son

Reaction score
I thought this was great. I love it when people have no clue as to what they are selling nor what a Muppet is.

Not a Muppet

jediX

Reaction score
Well unless theres a new Muppet movie featuring Eminem or Otown, or Muppet Babies adopted the slogan "got cat?"...........

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

I think "got cat?" the poster is of Alf, which is a PUPPET with a P..... Or maybe in some freaky alternate universe Alf is in fact part of Muppet Babies........

Anyway you think this guy is bad? One time I saw a lot of "original Star Wars" action figures that was nothing more than a few GI Joe's and Gumby.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
There are some real shockers on ebay with both sellers and items. I saw an item once and it was described as muppets animal toy and it wasnt muppets at all, it was a character hee in Australia, he is sortof like animal but he isnt even the same colour and this character is totally different, lol. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Oh an you think those are bad....heh heh...

I read this website which has urban legends and the likes of that (I won't link it because it contains some.....graphic pictures and descriptions of things). Anyway, they had a section that was photos from UK Ebay...mwa hahahaha. The items were reflective and you can see the people in them, and, well, I'm not linking to that here because children visit. If you want the link I can get it to you privately.

You'd think people would put on pants before taking a photo for ebay, but then again some people are idiots. :smile:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
The 'Got Cat' poster is Alf. I'm guessing the seller thought alf was a muppet. I know it's alf though, because I have that poster.

Didymus

Beauregard

Reaction score
If that is fromt the Muppet Babies Movie, there are going to be a lot of scared kiddies out there...

jediX

Reaction score
Yea.... eating cats, rappers, boy bands, and the Muppet Babies would be a terrifying mix. :eek: