1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dutch I Love Muppets featuring Dutch Muppet Fans!

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Joggy, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Joggy

Joggy Member

Good news for the Dutch! Tuesday Nov 18th, at 10PM, the Dutch version of the BBC Muppet Show celebration "I Love Muppets" will be broadcast on Net 5!

Besides interviews taken from the original BBC version (featuring the Muppets, Muppet Show puppeteers and guest stars), Dutch celebrities will share their memories about the show.

But the best thing of all: it features two Muppet 'fan experts' most of you probably know: Thijs (known as Tommie around this place) and me!

Besides the one hour interview (for which I brought various puppets, dolls and my Piggy autograph), I also had a camera man at my house to film my collection. I really wonder what will be used for the end result!

I feel so honoured - after all, what diehard Muppet fan wouldn't want to be in the same special with Brian Henson, Frank Oz and Kermit?

2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Joggy! Sounds like you had lots of fun showing off your collection. Too bad we won't get to see it here in the states. Let us know how it goes! :excited:

3. leliebel

leliebel New Member

only one reply? Wow the board is slipping.

*waves her index finger at the forummers*

*I didn't know either* :o

Anyway congratulations Joggy

*hugs*

4. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

That is great! Congrats! :)

5. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

6. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

I look forward to seeing it. It's always nice to see fellow MC forum members in the flesh (whether on TV, in photos or in person).

7. leliebel

leliebel New Member

he actually looks like his ava :D

8. Pino

Pino Member

Tonight I put that program on DVD! :)

9. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

anyone has a link of this one?

10. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Member

I always wanted to see this version but it's not on the internet. C'mon people, someone must have that version somewhere!:eek:

11. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

Are you dutch?:)

12. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Member

Yes!:)