Dutch I Love Muppets featuring Dutch Muppet Fans!

Joggy

Reaction score
Good news for the Dutch! Tuesday Nov 18th, at 10PM, the Dutch version of the BBC Muppet Show celebration "I Love Muppets" will be broadcast on Net 5!

Besides interviews taken from the original BBC version (featuring the Muppets, Muppet Show puppeteers and guest stars), Dutch celebrities will share their memories about the show.

But the best thing of all: it features two Muppet 'fan experts' most of you probably know: Thijs (known as Tommie around this place) and me!

Besides the one hour interview (for which I brought various puppets, dolls and my Piggy autograph), I also had a camera man at my house to film my collection. I really wonder what will be used for the end result!

I feel so honoured - after all, what diehard Muppet fan wouldn't want to be in the same special with Brian Henson, Frank Oz and Kermit?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Joggy! Sounds like you had lots of fun showing off your collection. Too bad we won't get to see it here in the states. Let us know how it goes! :excited:

leliebel

Reaction score
only one reply? Wow the board is slipping.

*waves her index finger at the forummers*

*I didn't know either* :embarrassed:

Anyway congratulations Joggy

*hugs*

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing it. It's always nice to see fellow MC forum members in the flesh (whether on TV, in photos or in person).

Pino

Reaction score
Tonight I put that program on DVD! :smile:

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
I always wanted to see this version but it's not on the internet. C'mon people, someone must have that version somewhere!:eek: