DVD ads on Sunday

DannyRWW

Reaction score
ads on Sunday

Well I'm assuming on Sunday the ads will have the muppet show season one and Muppet wizard of oz in. I already saw seaon one in the suncoast ad but no price. So does anybody know what the major retailers will be charging as sale prices on Tuesday (target, wal-mart, etc:wink:? I mean usually the release price is lower for a week before they put it on regular price.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i will know when i get home tonight the Late editon of the Phila. Inq has Sundays AD's

DannyRWW

Reaction score
well the best deal is at best buy... 29.99 for season one... 15.99 for Muppet wizard of oz... and if you buy bot you save 10 bucks for a grand total of 35.99

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
well the best deal is at best buy... 29.99 for season one... 15.99 for Muppet wizard of oz... and if you buy bot you save 10 bucks for a grand total of 35.99
<eyes wide>

You mean, with the forty dollars I've convinced my mom to give me (in exchange for cleaning the house twice,) I'll be able to buy season one of TMS and MWoO?!?

<jaw drops>

...awesome...

DannyRWW

Reaction score
bonus...there is a five dollar rebate inside if you buy both so the grand total is 32.99 after taxes.