DVD releases you would like to see

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
PB&J Otter: Disney NEEDS to release this series, why is Disney sitting on this, this was one of the best series ever, at least in my opinion.
Ovide & The Gang: Cinegroupe or whoever owns the distrubtion rights, please release a complete series DVD set, please.
The Alvin Show: Complete Series box set, please Bagsidarian Productions, please, we need this, the songs are probably in public domain, so please release it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I wish Season Five of Rocky and Bullwinkle could actually be FOUND.
I have all five seasons of Rocky and Bullwinkle (plus "The Best of Boris and Natasha," which is pretty much 3 episodes you can see on Season 5 and a little montage of Boris and Natasha's disguises during the first season) , but I think I'm missing my first season; it should be around somewhere. (As far as I can recall the first disc, with I believe the first 6 or 7 episodes, was badly damaged. :cry:) The cover on my second season one has been ripped off, but I believe the discs are still okay. I would love to get the "Complete Bull," though, anyways. :fanatic:

I would love to see a DVD release for "Tales Of The Wizard Of Oz." They released "Return of Oz," which pretty much followed the series, but the DVD itself only just had you watch the movie. It would've been nice to see some "Tales of The Wizard of Oz" episodes as some part of a bonus feature.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
A Simpsons Complete Series box set because lol could you imagine how big and expensive that would be? XP
They don't even have season 17 on DVD yet, nor do they have 18, 19, etc. A Simpsons Complete Series boxset would be awesome, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Twice Upon a Time
Road Rovers
Stunt Dawgs

Twice Upon a Time would work beautifully on DVD, as it could contain both versions of the film. Again, ideally, as we'll never see it on DVD due to the creators having a snit fit over Marshall Effron giving a more adult performance than John Korty wanted.

And so everyone bootlegs, torrents and youtubes the film. Hah.. Way to stand up for your beliefs while screwing yourself and the fans of the film royally.

They don't even have season 17 on DVD yet, nor do they have 18, 19, etc. A Simpsons Complete Series boxset would be awesome, though.
The show will never catch up to itself unless either it gets cancelled or they release 2 DVD box sets a year. That's gotta be a strain doing commentary if the second was the case.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Do people realize I was joking about a simpsons box set? XD There's no way that would ever happen. It might a few years from now when the show i cancelled and there's some new format of disk everyone has to buy but right now, nope XP

AquaGGR

Reaction score
You know what would be even more ridiculous...

...Sesame Street: The Complete Series (Season 1 - Season 43)

That would take ages to watch, not to mention it would be extremely expensive.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I looked it up for my own curiosity, and it turns out there's about (not exact) 8,765 hours in a year... so if one were to watch every single episode to date of SST, nonstop, back-to-back, then yes, I suppose it would take about half a year.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'd like a Fairly OddParents Season 1 boxset, which should've come out quite some time ago.