DVD - Time Life vs. Columbia

shark

Reaction score
Greets, muppetphiles...

Several questions - first of all, can anyone actually confirm that the content is identical on discs from Time Life and Columbia (same running time, features, featurettes, etc.), and that it's simply a matter of different covers to reflect the distributor?

Secondly, does anyone know how to weasel Time/Life into delivering to Canada?

Thirdly, does anyone have a price yet on the 15-pack from T/L, ie., what the bulk discount is expected to be.

thx

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by shark

Secondly, does anyone know how to weasel Time/Life into delivering to Canada?
yes, please find us a way!!! I want em now! :smile:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
If Time-Life won't deliver to Canada, I recommend giving eBay a try. You can often find someone selling a new set of 10 DVDs for cheaper than it would be to buy from TL. I'm sure you could convince one of them to ship to Canada.

shark

Reaction score
thanks for the ebay suggestion, already had looked into that, they seem consistantly to be more than TL.

Still waiting to hear definitively that the TL ones are infact 5 minutes longer than the Columbia ones. The TL discs are listed at 85 minutes, the Columbia as 80 min.

The Columdia are available here in Canada for $25cdn, several dollars less than even the $17usd bulk price for the TL order (let alone shipping).

Has anybody done a/b comparisons of the two versions?

shark

Reaction score
as far as I know they're out everywhere in Toronto... having problems finding them?

shark

Reaction score
Not to sound petty, but can anyone answer this question - I think it's an important one:

"can anyone actually confirm that the content is identical on discs from Time Life and Columbia (same running time, features, featurettes, etc.), and that it's simply a matter of different covers to reflect the distributor?"