Dw

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, Not Dark Wing Duck, I'm talking about our McKim.

Where he at? I've not seen a post of his in, I dunno, FOREVER??!

Just wondering,
Bearly Foz

dwmckim

Reaction score
Thanks for asking! Always nice to be thought of!

Things have been pretty hectic for me as of late...the last couple of months i've been in rehearsals for two shows (both recently finished) and am still actively seeking another job while working a yuchhy temporary one. It looks like i may soon have the lead in a musical production shortly so that will be taking up some time as well...

- and have been spending a fair amount of time each week contributing in some way to the Save Farscape Campaign - i was pleasantly surprised to find a fair sized local dedicated group of Scapers!

I'm still here just lurking mostly while i'm trying to get caught up on the large number of posts...also am reading the TP board but thanks to Delphi being the wonderful service it is (gag cough) i often find myself unable to post! I also try to keep up to date on the ng as well...

...No promises but i haven't forgotten about the TMS guide - i've leaed to take the Danny Approach as per settling dates/deadlines...but i'm rreally hoping to get season two up and about the same time (within a month of) the series two action figures are out.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Whew! It's good to know you're okay. I see you're quite a busy guy, so let me know when you get around to sending my two tapes in return for the two I sent you. Cheers!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DW,

Groovy. Glad all things are good (if busy) for ya. Just noticed a lack of posts lately.

Now, where's ChadKermit??

FOZ