1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dweeby Question Here!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by sarah_yzma, Mar 1, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma Active Member

Ok...I have a question I have been wanting to ask, and feel kinda dweeby for asking, but who plays Camilla???

Sarah
  2. Phillip Administrator

Usually it is Jerry Nelson. :concern:
  3. sarah_yzma Active Member

thank you for that great knowledge phil.......i don't see why that isn't in the casting info on some sites...i mean what IS gonzo without camilla????????? not a very stable guy, i'll tell you that!

Sarah
  4. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Oh, you mean there are times when Gonzo is actually stable? :p

-Kim
  5. Cantus Rock New Member

If by casting info you mean who performed what character, check out www.Kermitage.com . They have a great Muppet Show character guide that includes such information.

(1500 POSTS! YAAAY!! :D)

-Matt
  6. sarah_yzma Active Member

ah-hah! why haven't i been to this site before.....more of my dweebiness!!!

i kinda like that word...dweeby....dweeby

Sarah:excited:
  7. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

8. Sidebottom Member

Very true... And it's odd, therefore, that we never see Camilla very much nowadays. She wasn't even in Muppets From Space, a movie that was actually about Gonzo.

Strange...:smirk:

-Sidebottom

:o "So, the grizzly bear, he walks out of the room. Well, the panda bear's just sittin' there. And he thinks to himself, 'This is odd!'"
  9. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I don't get it...

;)
  10. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Maybe they had a fight?