1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Dweeby Question Here!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by sarah_yzma, Mar 1, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Ok...I have a question I have been wanting to ask, and feel kinda dweeby for asking, but who plays Camilla???

Sarah
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Usually it is Jerry Nelson. :concern:
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

thank you for that great knowledge phil.......i don't see why that isn't in the casting info on some sites...i mean what IS gonzo without camilla????????? not a very stable guy, i'll tell you that!

Sarah
  4. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Oh, you mean there are times when Gonzo is actually stable? :p

-Kim
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

If by casting info you mean who performed what character, check out www.Kermitage.com . They have a great Muppet Show character guide that includes such information.

(1500 POSTS! YAAAY!! :D)

-Matt
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

ah-hah! why haven't i been to this site before.....more of my dweebiness!!!

i kinda like that word...dweeby....dweeby

Sarah:excited:
  7. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

8. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

Very true... And it's odd, therefore, that we never see Camilla very much nowadays. She wasn't even in Muppets From Space, a movie that was actually about Gonzo.

Strange...:smirk:

-Sidebottom

:o "So, the grizzly bear, he walks out of the room. Well, the panda bear's just sittin' there. And he thinks to himself, 'This is odd!'"
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I don't get it...

;)
  10. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Maybe they had a fight?