1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"E.C.C." Talk Show

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

And why don`t write a "duet" fan-fic, - pretty RPGish, - about introducing the intimate portraits of the Muppet characters? Byron inspired me on it by his famous "Mokey Fraggle - an Intimate Portrait" article. Beau and, certainly, me (as a host) can begin... while the rest chooses a character to introduce.

..J.K.Euny Glarker, also known as Eldo(Geldo;) )Rado, presents...
    Effralyo`s Cosy Corner
    *Camera turns on and zooms on the room with pretty homely-cosily-sweetly interior.*
    Effralyo`s voice from the demi-dark:..And now, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce a project I`d been dreaming ages ago to make. Premiering today - "Effralyo`s Cosy Corner", the place where you can share your life stories with me, Effralyo Geewiliker, the Echo Spirit.​
    *Camera changes to Effralyo, who sits right on the table (with such small height..) in the glasses and a gold vest. Though his fancy appearance, he looks seriously.*​
    Now, we`ll meet our first guest, the person..um - I mean- the muppet person...um, again wrong... well, the one who managed to get in the show business and sweep everyone along with him soon afterwards, the "sweetiest, clumsiest, most loveable, yet thick", as someone says, stagehand and my good friend, Beauregard Clumsworth.​
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*As beauregard enters, he trips on the step, and grabs hold of the edge of the table, upsetting it, and knocking Effy onto the floor*

Beauregard: Oops! Sorry! *looks at camera* Can we cut that bit?

He helps Effy back up, and rights the table, but one of the legs has fallen off, so his pretends to lean on it, whiel actually holding it up.
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Effralyo:*rubbing forehead*CLUMS-worth indeed.. Ah, that was nuffin`, Ga-aar.... uh!*spies camera and whispers* Cut it. *Charms up the leg o`the table back and continues in normal voice* ..Mr. Clumsworth. *Hops into the armchair * Well, well, well. I`m so glad to see you again, Gar...*blushes* I mean, Beauregard! *Pinches his moustache with a sigh of relief*
    ... As ever, we`ll begin ab ovo, from the start of your biography. *Whispers amazing at himself* Gosh, and I can spell THAT?.. *In normal voice* Could you please tell us about Raenbu and the story of appearing of the Clumsworths` clan in there?
  4. Beauregard

Beau slumps into a plush armchair, and rubs forehead.

Beauregard: It's a loooong story, and one that many say is a dream. But I for one believe in it.

Robin jumps onto the arm of Beau's chair.

Robin: And I for two.

Beauregard: Eye for two?

Robin: No, I believe it too.

Beauregard: Oh! Tank you Robin. *lifts Robin onto shoulder* There's a land, you see Effy, called Raenbu, and it's behind the rainbow. You get there by a stepping...

Robin:...or jumping...

Beauregard: Through a rainbow. It's maical land, with colorfull sky, and furry fish, and no rain.
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Nods listening carefully*
    And when the first Clumsworth appeared in there? And since how long ago?..
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard: Many thousands..
    Robin: Millians, even
    Beauregard: Of years ago. Our family was the first to live there, i think. We were part of a ruleing family before my time, you know. Or don't you know? Or, I know at least.
    Robin: We get it.
    Beau: Ah. good. Er...what was I saying?
    Robin: Tell them about your father.
    Beau: My father was the sweetest man, but he dissapeared!!! Long ago. Should I tell about it?
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Certainly.... Oh, my, I can`t refrain.. Let me call ya as ever!
    *Lifts head and everyone sees the bold-caps-written GARDY.... in the right eye and ..LARDY in the left*
    A ruleing family? So there were kings in it? Hmm...As far as we spirits know, the lookalike critters were existing really way long ago, even in the time of the Great Bdang`s rule. By the way, he was looking very similar! They say the brown muppets are most ancient of all!
  8. Beauregard

Robin: That's right. Old Rowlfy was the first on the big time television!
    Beau: I think he meant me?
    Robin: He said brown muppets.
    Beau: O-key...anyway, Father left Raenbu, and one day he arrived home, and said for me to leave. So I did. And I was lonley, only young. A teacher saw me in an alley, and invited me to school, and a Cliff befriended me, oh, CLiffy! Clifford, coem up here!

Clifford enters to wild applause.

Clifford: Yo man!
    Beau: Hello friend!
    Clifford: That's right, you and me, we's the friends!
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Turns to the camera* Yes, you see, the two best pals since the beginning,- they just couldn`t separate, I think, - Beau and Cliff, the two impies in Miss Bella Maltreat`s class.
    *Nods to Clifford gesturing him to sit into the 1st row in the studio* Honorable Shuckahever, Clifford Butte-eeee.... *Quickly shakes head*..- Clifford Regard, my friends! Clifford Regard, since not so long! Applause!
    *Cliff leaves the main scene under the same wild applause, together with Robin*
    Effralyo*back to Beau*: ...So Clifford was the one who helped you to find the Muppet House, right? Or was it someone else?
  10. Beauregard

Beau: Actually, no. I introduced him to the place. You see, my friend Geoirge the janitor was leaving his job in Show-Biz, so I stepped in his place.

George: *yelling from audience* I still kept my finger in!

Beau: In-er-deed...
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Effralyo magickes up two cups of coffee for himself and for Gard*
    How I`m fraightfully grateful to George, then! *Sips coffee* Gardee, I`d like to know about the strange and miraculous wooden hearts -what are they for, and who invited then... if they were only invited...
  12. Beauregard

Beau: Not much is know of the wooden hearts, except that...they are a part of Raenbu that protects it against itself (For more information, folks, check out my old fan-fic "Whats on the other side..."). What is more important, is what they did. They ran out of power, becuase of a bad lady
    Robin: Real bad
    Beau: Who used them for greed
    Robin: Real greedy
    Beau: And almost destroyed my home. But Robin here saved it
    Robin: And Beau
    Beau: And now the place is safe, but that fact is, I can hardly visit it now for fear of destroying the rainbow once more.
  13. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Smiles* Well, you can count it as save now - not at random I`m called the mascot of luck in the home. Not only the home I live in, but the homes of all persons I love. And I hope that my magic will help those hearts to force their protection.*laughs* Okay, okay, the host can`t be the guest anyway! And... an awkward question - do you think that possess magic power... yourself? Though you ain`t a spirit, I do know, it`s splitted between all the muppets a bit at an one, in different degrees.
  14. Beauregard

Beau shifts in the chair

Beau: there are some say I am...and somehow I know it's true inside me, but to say it outloud could bring with it back bad. So, I'll say, I think so.

Robin jumps down and disapears back into the crowd*

Beau: What else would you like to know, hosty?
  15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*winces*
    Inside- you said?
    *rolls eyes*
    Don`t take an insult, but -that`s why you`re so..... ummm..spacious...
    *Giggles in pleasure of being called hosty, but fixes his glasses taking a serious look*
    Okay,okay...*amazes* But why bring back bad? Is it so darn destructive?
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

(Out o`character) Commercial break till tomorrow.... :yawn:
  17. Beauregard

(Out of character, this is a cool way to do a fan-fic script, with an interveiw of different charcters. At least, i find it good. Hopefully anyone reading it will enjoy to.)
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*End of commercial break*
    Effralyo:Hello again, ladies and gentlemen, it`s "Effralyo`s Cosy Corner" and me, Effralyo Geewiliker. We continue our talk to Beauregard Clumsworth and return to the question about the magic power. So, is it too darn dangerous that you can`t even say of it?
  19. Beauregard

Beau: A long story are you sure you want to be hearing it all?
    Clifford: *from audience* Yes!
    Beau: The fact is, because I am a bit...er...well, people make me think that I am, so I am, a bit careless at times, and magic is a strongy substence, and I don't like to use it after an accidenty once almost costed a life.
  20. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

(Fralyo nods)
    Costed a life.... *To the audithory* Yes.. I remember how had been moaning him all that time.... And what was that looking like?