1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"E.C.C." Talk Show

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beau: Well, ther was this time once much ago when I by accidently turned a curse back on my teacher...but that was curified when I took it back on myself. But I don't like to talk about it...
    Voice: *from the audience* Tell about being a president! *snigger*
    Beau: Being a president? Oh! De president!!! Do you want to hear about this?
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Rolls eyes* Splurge-o-laaaaaa? A president???? And you were silent all that time??? Ceratinly I want! (Btw, where from this "DE"? Does he have French roots?:))
  3. Beauregard

Beau: But certainly a president!
    Rizzo: Uh oh...
    Beau: Yup. Dis is what happened. I was working at the Mupept Theatre, and there was a big ol' fridge with food and things, and stuff inside, and there were little ratty scattered backstage, Kermit wanted me to get rid of them, but...
    Rizzo: He found the truth...
    Beau: It wasn't de truth! I was a liar! The rats said I was one of them.
    Rizzo: You are one of us!
    Beau: And they made me President!
    Rizzo: *giggles*
    Beau: And my first job as rat president was to declare the fridge officiently open.
    Rizzo: *licks lips* Spoeaking of which, you wanna open this lunch bbox Mr Beau president?
    Beau: *pushes Rizzo's cap over his eyes*
    Rizzo: Hh? i can't whoops! *falls of stage*
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Listens carefully and nods, as a real good host[y];)*
    Speaking of the presidents... And say please Gardy, have you even speak to the anyone of the "higher ones"?*tee hee*
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*after a long commercial break - continue...*
    <the light in the studio falls on a huge silhouette for a moment>
  6. Beauregard

Beau: Higher...oh! Ahheh, aside from Sweetums, I once met Zeli...well, more than met I guess, he's quite a friend. Really. Zeli, if you're watching, Hi! Oh, and hi mum and dad! And Grandad. And...sorry...um...*blink* *blink*
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*A huge silhouette in a far shifts and everyone identifies it as being Zeliboba*
    *the crowd, in amazement* MR. PRESIDENT?????
    Sure, I just couldn't sit at home today... *grin* Well, hello, hello, Bowgee!
    *Magickes up a spell channeling it at Beau, and it turns into a bright tie*
    Hehe, here, a little souvenir for my old pal *wink*. Okay, okay, I don't want to bother! *Sits back*