E-mail Subscriptions

BEAR

Reaction score
Phillip,

Is there any way that I can set up my account so that I am not getting a bunch of emails every time someone posts something in one of the threads? It just gets to be too much and it clogs up my inbox with so many emails. I don't need to email notices because I check up on new posts through the site directly any way. Please help me out here. I don't want 100 MC emails a day. It's too exhausting having to delete them all along with all the junk mail. Thanks for your help.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to your control panel and unsubscribe from all threads that you don't want to receive notifications. Whenever you post in a thread, be sure to deselect the option to receive thread notifications and you won't get any more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Phil... Was wondering if everything's OK regarding the forum's E-mail notifier system.
Wondering aloud, cause I've noticed that I haven't received notifications of new posts/replies in some of the threads I'm subscribed to, most particularly the fanfics.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I did I had to unsubscribe after a while beecause my inbox was getting crammed with messages all the time.
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i never knew we could do this

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
The Count said:
Um Phil... Was wondering if everything's OK regarding the forum's E-mail notifier system.
Wondering aloud, cause I've noticed that I haven't received notifications of new posts/replies in some of the threads I'm subscribed to, most particularly the fanfics.

Hope this helps, have a good day.
I've been noticing this too, particularly in the RHLC, but only if people are posting frequently. I think the email system thinks you're still in the thread, so they don't bother. But I don't know.