E.T. Muppet parody

Foreignman

Reaction score
Well, I said I was inspired by Beaker and I truely was as you can see. Here is my very own parody of E.T. I don't know if you can see it but it's Kermit riding the bike... If you compare it with the actual poster you'll see I'm not kidding.LINK Hogthrob

BorkBork

Reaction score
it's really hard to tell, it's a bit blurry. I thought it was fozzie on the bike LOL :smile:

But the idea is great :smile:

Can't you post it with a little better resolution? I'd love to see it

/Anders

Foreignman

Reaction score
BorkBork, thanks for the criticism, I just spent the last hour or so cleaning it up. I think it looks pretty good now, whadya'll think?
LINK Hogthrob

BorkBork

Reaction score
yeah, now i can tell :smile: it's really good. K.F, haha that's perfect :smile:

/Anders

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great stuff. I had to look really close to make sure it wasn't an official parody.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Here's a thought. What if you gave the E.T. alien a Gonzo nose?
Great job

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is so cool. Have you done any others???

Beauregard

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the great compliments, all. No, I haven't done any others, this is my first, but I will probably do some more soon. CaptCrouton, the Gonzo nose idea is fantastic!! I think I'll add that right now, thanks for the idea!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Well I sprouced it up, just a little bit more, and replaced E.T. with Gonzo (a brilliant idea from CaptCrouton). I think this is the very final version of the image, and I'm extremly pleased with it. Thanks again to CaptCrouton (who came up with the idea of replacing E.T. with Gonzo), Beaker (who inspired me with his film parodies), and all the other members like Frogboy1, Beauregard, and BorkBork who showed their support. Thanks again all, and I hope you all enjoy the final draft of "K.F."