1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Earl Sinclair one of 1992's the most handsome men on TV"

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Yorick, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Well Earl did have a lot of "inner beauty"

...meaning of course that underneath it all, there was always a very hunky fella on the inside!
  3. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Yes, even when he acted like he didn't care about an important issue, eventually it would click and he would show his true colors. So you're 100% correct!:D
  4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Hahaha- that's hilarious. I wonder who else would make this list from 1992. Earl Sinclair- nice.:)
  5. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

It'd be great if someone could read and translate what the magazine has to say about Earl. If I knew how to read and translate it, and if it cost a little less, I would buy it! But I certainly don't think the seller is being unreasonable with the price. I'm just saying I won't be paying $15.00 for an article with (probably) one paragraph on Earl, though when it's gone I'll probably wish I did.
  6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I kind of think dwmckim meant was that the actual puppeteer, whom was Bill Barretta, for Earl Sinclair was a "hunky guy." Not Earl himself, :D.

But perhaps I'm wrong.
  7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Ah, but Earl WAS hunky. His high school yearbook pic has him pretty buff. :)
  8. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

As you can tell by my initial reply, I was thinking the meaning was about Earl's true personality...but you could be correct!

Either I forget the episode, or you're a paleontologist, and found that yearbook among other fossils! :news:
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

It's Steroids to Heaven, I think. Robbie is depressed because he's a skinny geek. Earl tells him to work out because that's where he became what he is now. Robbie is naturally skeptical considering the layers of fat Earl's accumulated, but Earl shows him yearbook photos. One is of him being a skinny geek ("most likely to slip through a sewer grate") and one is of him with the head he has now but a super-ripped body (obligatory plug: I addressed his body image as part of my Mighty Megalosaurus fic, LOL).
  10. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Very cool! Thanks! I will have to check out your story - it's always great to hear from a fellow Dinosaurs fan!