Early questions about vBulletin 3.0

scarecroe

Reaction score
Maybe it's too soon to start asking these questions as we're still just settling into our new home here, but while wearing in my shoes, I've produced a couple questions about the functionality of the forum.

Phil already mentioned in another thread that the calendar will be used more extensively, how about....
  1. Will referrals be enabled?
  2. Will we be able to create polls?
  3. Will attachments be made possible in the future?

Luke

Reaction score
Not answering any of your questions or anything but if you want to know more about Vbulletin or 3.0 you can find the website at www.vbulletin.com

scarecroe

Reaction score
Luke

Thanks for the link, Luke. I started browsing their site once I discovered that the MC forum had moved. I know that the 3 things I mentioned are capable of being done with vBulletin, I was wondering if Phil was going to enable them.

All in due time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will referrals be enabled?

Good question. This is a possibility that we may implement at some time. I didn't really know with our audience if there was a need for it though.

Will we be able to create polls?

Right now, all moderators can create polls.

Will attachments be made possible in the future?

Maybe in the future, but not at this time due to some bandwidth testing going on with our server. I understand it's importance to everyone though.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers Phil.

And again, although I've voiced it in other threads, thanks for all your efforts in making this a true Muppet fan community by doing all you can to provide for us.

Peace!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Another question about v3.0 if you've got a sec...

What do you plan to do about Private Messaging? Will it be enabled in the future, or is there a reason why you don't want to have it functional in this forum?

Thanks!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Private Messaging is a bandwidth issue and it may be available at some point in the future.