Easter eggs

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Anybody find any easter eggs on the videos? I just got the set of 15. I love it

Luke

Reaction score
Easter Eggs are usually found on DVD's - not sure if there are any on the Muppet ones though.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
If you put the DVDs in a cd-rom drive and click on Animal when he bounces on the main menu, you get a little bit of Muppet trivia.

GWGumby

Reaction score
If you put the DVDs in upside-down, you can watch all the episodes backward, and you can hear all the backmasking messages that they had in the original Muppet Show episodes. It's pretty cool.

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hi!

This isn't really an intentional egg - but I discovered this on the MFS DVD (I posted this here ages ago, its on here somewhere!!). When you watch the outtakes - it looks like there is only one page to see - however, what looks like a play > symbol in the bottom right hand corner is actually a 'next page' icon - there are three pages of outtakes.

As I say - not really an Easter Egg, but it was ages before I realised and I know there were a few people on here who didn't realise as well, judging by the replies to my previous thread on this subject!

Bye!

Guy!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
you can watch all the episodes backward, and you can hear all the backmasking messages that they had in the original Muppet Show episodes.
Yeah have you ever noticed that 'Elmo Loves You' chanting ? pretty weird !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
GuySmiley

This isn't really an intentional egg - but I discovered this on the MFS DVD (I posted this here ages ago, its on here somewhere!!). When you watch the outtakes - it looks like there is only one page to see - however, what looks like a play > symbol in the bottom right hand corner is actually a 'next page' icon - there are three pages of outtakes.

HOLY COW! yeah, i missed THAT thread!!! I just raced to get my MFS DVD even before i wrote this! YEAH! Thank you!!! those were all great! i was always hoping for more MFS bloopers! it's great to hear the non frank unoffically yet taken over fozzie voice! its really good in the never let the bear drive blooper! And the fozzie fell down the elevator shaft was a hoot!

was that Eric's Fozzie? and who was performing Piggy because they all talk in the elevator sceen after they have to do the sceen over again. and I almosted died when rizzo started to sing the rest of the kenny rogers song! then clifford kermit and pepe singing the rest! i wonder if steve just swicthed puppets then or voices with kermit and rizzo, because rizzo starts it off, or was that not steve singing as kermit? i'd have to watch it again...i think i will right now!!!

Thanks for telling us that! i could hug you!!!! i would have never known that!!!!

Zach) Rowlf the Dog.

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Re: GuySmiley

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Thanks for telling us that! i could hug you!!!!

Zach) Rowlf the Dog.
Thank you - your e-hug has been received and appreciated!

Just glad to be able to spread some muppety joy!

Cheers!

Guy!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
If you put the DVDs in upside-down, you can watch all the episodes backward, and you can hear all the backmasking messages that they had in the original Muppet Show episodes. It's pretty cool.
scarey thing about this site.... you can never tell if anyone's making a joke or telling the truth.

You can't put a video in backwards, that's all I know!