Easter Fozzie Plush at CVS

Drtooth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture and I didn't buy the thing, but there was a small Plush of Fozzie dressed up in either a rabbit or lamb costume in CVS's Easter section. It's not the best looking thing, but the eye and nose placement are unusually correct to a degree.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture and I didn't buy the thing, but there was a small Plush of Fozzie dressed up in either a rabbit or lamb costume in CVS's Easter section. It's not the best looking thing, but the eye and nose placement are unusually correct to a degree.

I just posted that I want one of these!What is CVS?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
A drugstore chain in the US. I'll see if I can find one of these guys for ya!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Is fozzie the only easter plush available? I would love to find these. Unfortunately I called 5 local CVS's by me and none had these :frown:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
they also have Kermit and Animal..i have Kermit and Fozzie they actually look the best out of the 3

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hmmm..that Fozzie is interesting...maybe I can get the Easter Bunny to put that in my basket

jrxing

Reaction score
I love fozzie so I'm definitely gonna have to get this,even though he kinda frightens me.

muppetperson

Reaction score
His tie pattern reminds me of the paint work on the Studerbaker from the Muppet Movie.