1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

EB and Beaker, Some Questions

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ChellisPal, Jul 24, 2002.

1. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Whats the delay with EB on this one? They were like the 1st to have the regular assortment , now ebgames.com says 7/31 and the manager of my local store said 8/1, Ken maybe you can shed some light on this thanks
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Can't really...been out of our hands for weeks.
  3. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

thanks for the quick reply ken! i guess me and many others will just have to keep hounding them
  4. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

Once the warehouse gets them, they have to be shipped out to the stores, that could be the cause for the extra time.
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Hmmmm, yeah that's one explination,
    However the more likely one is that EB Stinks.
    Back me up on this Zach.

I pre booked series and paid the deposit, and they never came in! I had to raise 8 kinds of heck to get them to fill my order!
    When ever I went to the store to inquire about them, they just rolled their eyes, and generally did not care. It was the most work I ever had to do to get someone to take my money.