EB PIGGY's Price

bw0000

Reaction score
Why did EB's Piggy Exclusive figures price jump from 8.99 to 12.99? Anyone have any ideas?

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
If I remember...

If I remember correctly, somebody on this forum once said that EB is notorious for high prices on pre-orders, BUT the price will in actuality be less when the product is in stock.

Could someone back me up on this? I remember someone saying something like that, but I can't remember if it was for EB or some other online supplier.

Hope that helps!

Jim

bw0000

Reaction score
Yeah I do remember that.....I think. But it really made me mad! I had my money order ready to send off and and I look and they have risen the price 4.00! Come on EB! What's up with that!

MM-III

Reaction score
Word to the wise...

the EB exclusive for Series 2... The daredevil Gonzo I believe... is at 8.99...

learn your lesson from piggy and don't wait for them to raise it next time. Order it now.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Pre-order prices are almost always subject to change. I believe that is listed-- in small print-- some where on the EB site. I suspect they tossed everything up on their site as quickly as possible and later went back and looked more closely. Sometimes it takes a while for the pricing people to talk to the web people and get everything worked out. We're gunna pay more for the exclusives. No way around that. It's capitalism-- demand = higher prices, scarcity = higher prices.

I think the reference to prices going down on EB was in regard to international shipping rates.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
It's probably not a coincedence

It's probably not a coincedence that it happened about the same time that the $15 price tag came out on the TRU exclusive. Since TRU is selling the Kermit in stores for $12.99, I suspect that might have had something to do with their thinking.

Michael
MWC

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Payment on the pig

Hi guys, i already put a down payment of $5.00 on my long haired pig, I wounder if they will rasie the price? I got five on the Muppet Labs too, I'm gonna call today and see if the date changed from June 5th.

Zack)Rowlf the, today is someone's birthday...or maybe it's some dog's birthday...hmm,Dog.