1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

eBay puppet from Jarrod Boutcher Puppets

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

CLICK HERE to see the latest puppet available on Ebay - also check my blog in the link below to see some photos of the construction of this puppet. Have a Great day :)

Jarrod
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Another masterpiece Jarrod, great job!
  3. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Gorgeous!!! Your craftsmanship and artistry knock my puppetry socks off!
  4. Walter

Walter Active Member

Wonderful!! He looks like he just walked out of the Muppet Studios! Am I the only one that thinks of Vincent Price or Sean Connery when I see him..Come to think of it, he actually looks like he could be related to Johnny Fiama:skeptical:.
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

He almost looks like the dude from The Artist! Great stuff. :p (the movie and your puppet both, of course)
    jacobsnchz likes this.
  6. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

I love this puppet so much! :D
  7. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

O loved the one he did that looked like Walter...I bid on it...and lost...WOULD LOVE to get that one....wonder if he would rebuild one?