1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ebay Puppets

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by bezalel, Jul 24, 2005.

1. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Out with the old - in with the new! We are working on the Ovale Pattern - the third pattern in the Forma Series at www.projectpuppet.com, and the workshop is just too crowded. As a result, a couple of our tenants are looking for new places to live. Both Rupert and Leo are up for auction and are hoping to find good homes. Here are the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5989292748&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5989294142&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

If you have any questions regarding the puppets you can contact me through ebay, from the contact page on prejectpuppet.com, or right here on the forum.
  2. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I really like those guys. I am also from Texas (south of San Antonio in Jourdanton). Do you have a puppet workshop in dallas? I would love to see your shop.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Those are cool. I'm going to bid on them later in the week when I get paid.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Man, those puppets are AWESOME! They're SO original, and very well built! It's clear to me that you're VERY talented!
  5. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Workshop...

Like most puppet builders, my workshop is a room in my house. I don't know whether my wife is ready for tours yet. :D

Thanks for all the comments guys.
  6. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I understand :)
  7. puppetpackpepe

puppetpackpepe New Member

Speaking of the Rotondo pattern. If I bought that, what materials would I need in addition to the package? And what difficulty would you consider it?
  8. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Perfect Timing...

Perfect timing puppetpackpepe. We've been getting a lot of questions lately and just updated our site with a FAQ page.

As far as extra materials - fabric or fur for the body, some upholstery foam, some wire (we tell you what kind in the kit), a swatch of fleece (polar fleece will do), dye, stuffing, an old t-shirt. Not a lot of any one of these, and as you can see they are not that expensive.

If anyone has any more questions feel free to contact us.