Eddie

BEAR

Reaction score
Appreciate the imagination. Heck, the symbol tatooed on my arm stands for "imagination". You could even say I wear my imagination on my sleave. I am just confused by what the heck you are talking about.

B

Boppity

Which

...bit confuses you Mr. BEAR I would willingly explain in full detail:excited:

Boppity

B

Boppity

Wait

Don't hurt yourself Beau, why do I make you want to hurt yourself?
Don't forget Rita Moreno coming soon!!!!!:halo:

Boppity

B

Boppity

5. Rita Moreno

I just want to add that in most of the backstage scenes Eddie has been appearing in he has made a few funny quips which I just put down as "reactions" well he does say things like "Oh" and "Yeah right" but nothing lengthy. Until now...

Backstage: From his usual spot Eddie compliments Fozzie for coming up with the worlds corniest joke! Gets sprayed with water by a phone. :embarrassed:

Backstage: Eddie sighs at Fozzie's smoke Joke and coughs on the smoke.

Backstage:Eddie sees the money on pour out of the phone and wants to pick it up next.

Backstage: Eddie pokes fun at Fozzie after just being blown up then off goes another explosion this time sending Eddie flying.

Backstage: Cheers and blows horns when Animal rips of the phone.:halo:

This is where Eddie really comes into his own before he was just like bean Bunny and now he will gradually develop into a Bean/Rizzo type character with Rizzo's sense of humour and Bean's everything else however he does have his own characteristics which will follow...:crazy:

Boppity

Eddie is like a running commentary of the backstage goings own and always was but now he has a commentary with prper dialouge!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If only palisades had gotten around to producing an Eddie action figure....:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I hear Sideshow were planning on doing an Eddie bust but could get the accurate size.

B

Boppity

Yes

Yes that's true they were but they told me that no such muppet existed so did Palasides...WELL I'LL SHOW THEM EDDIE WILL GET HIS REVENGE!!!!!:mad:

JIM NABORS SOON

Boppity