1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Eden Toys Kermit Puppet

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CrazyHarryFan, Mar 15, 2009.

1. CrazyHarryFan

CrazyHarryFan Active Member

Hey friends,

I was inspired by Melonpool's tutorial here on this forum about taking the inexpensive Eden toys Kermit Puppet and doing a bit of work and making a great puppet! This page: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=39769&highlight=Eden+kermit really is something I'd like to do as well. But first I have to buy one! haha

So, I'd like to purchase one but I haven't found one on ebay or anywhere else. I would very much like to get one!

Can someone help a newbie out with finding one of the Eden toys Kermit Puppets! I think it would be a great way for me to start learning how to work a puppet, and my daughter would LOVE Kermit!

Thanks so much! :)

---Chuck

2. CrazyHarryFan

Anyone able to help me out please? This would just be PERFECT, but I can't find one for sale anywhere.

Anyone willing to help me out. I really REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks! :D

3. CrazyHarryFan

I hope I'm not bothering anyone about this, but I really have been emailing people all over the world about the Eden Toys and Applause Kermit Hand Puppets.

Anyone know where I can buy one of these! My daughter will be SO SO happy when I get one!

Thanks for the help!

4. Joel Munday

Joel Munday Member

Look for one on Ebay I just found one today 01/11/2014 there is one for $125.keep looking I did and found one for 75.00