Eden Toys Kermit Puppet

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Hey friends,

I was inspired by Melonpool's tutorial here on this forum about taking the inexpensive Eden toys Kermit Puppet and doing a bit of work and making a great puppet! This page: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=39769&highlight=Eden+kermit really is something I'd like to do as well. But first I have to buy one! haha

So, I'd like to purchase one but I haven't found one on ebay or anywhere else. I would very much like to get one!

Can someone help a newbie out with finding one of the Eden toys Kermit Puppets! I think it would be a great way for me to start learning how to work a puppet, and my daughter would LOVE Kermit!

Thanks so much! :smile:

---Chuck

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Anyone able to help me out please? This would just be PERFECT, but I can't find one for sale anywhere.

Anyone willing to help me out. I really REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks! :big_grin:

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
I hope I'm not bothering anyone about this, but I really have been emailing people all over the world about the Eden Toys and Applause Kermit Hand Puppets.

Anyone know where I can buy one of these! My daughter will be SO SO happy when I get one!

Thanks for the help!

Joel Munday

Reaction score
Look for one on Ebay I just found one today 01/11/2014 there is one for $125.keep looking I did and found one for 75.00