1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by FennShysa, Jun 9, 2009.

?

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

Rizzo the Rat 41 vote(s) 13.7%
Miss Piggy 74 vote(s) 24.7%
Pepe the King Prawn 41 vote(s) 13.7%
Fozzie Bear 144 vote(s) 48.0%

1. This is all great news so far but a real pity that Terry won't be involved.
    Somebody mentioned that they are likely to be modelled on the new versions of the characters but if that is the case, how will Reporter Kermit look?
    I hope eFX keep us up to date with their progress. Can't wait to see the prototypes. I have my cash at the ready!
  2. Luke Active Member

3. fizzywig New Member

I am already saving my money i am so curious as to what they are going to look like and what version of Miss Piggy we are going to get i am so hoping they will go with the classic original piggy with th straighter more subtle blonde hair just hope i can find some images soon .:mad:
  4. goldengonzo Member

I contacted eFX through their website to ask when Pepe would be available and I got a response back!

"Right now, Pepe is schedule to be released around Summer/Fall 2010"

Looks like I have time to save up.
  5. unclematt Active Member

Why cant I find the pics on the eFX site. Is there something wrong with my computer.
  6. rtgentry Member

I wonder when they plan of the rest being released
  7. fizzywig New Member

thats good to know same for me will give me plenty of time to save up the cash for this one I still cant wait for Miss Piggy & Fozzie though
  8. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

This certainly all good news. It sounds like a great deal of care and attention...........and love is going to be put into these replicas.

I must agree, I also like the look of the Piggy poser used in there newsletter, if that was stood in my living room right now I would be more than happy.

Rizzo, Pepe, Fozzie, Piggy, I want them all.........and will buy them all, and hopefully more too. Of course put me down for Scooter and the EM to.

I love the look of the exsisting collectables efx produce, I am by no means a huge Star Wars fan, but those helmets are some cool looking items.

This all seems like the news we have been needing, and its took some time to get to us, we just gotta wait a bit longer now.

Chris
  9. Zena Star New Member

Fozzie, fer sure! And if they do get around to doing them, they ought to do other characters too. Like the Electric Mayhem, and Scooter, and Rowfie, and all that lot.
  10. rtgentry Member

I think if they are trying out the small guys, they cannot forget about robin.
  11. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been covered earlier, whose first and when are they available?
  12. antonydavanzo New Member

can someone post the newletter pic
  13. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hey PrawnCracker, take a look at Anthony's photos of his MR replicas here http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/
    If these don't convince you to buy Animal, nothing will! ! ! !
  14. antonydavanzo New Member

Thats very kind of you. Animal is bar far the hardest one to get looking good. I still find he looks amazing from some angles but not right from others. I think the banner that flashes up at the top advertising the MR replicas is 20 times better though. I cannot get my Kermit to look like that at all.
  15. Luke Active Member

16. antonydavanzo New Member

That would be amazing if that was the proto type...here is hoping they get close to that. Its a great promo shot.
    Thanks
  17. Was Once Ernie New Member

To quote "Star Wars": There is another.

There is someone else who was very instrumental in getting MR to take on the Muppet line in the first place and he is very much involved in this new line as well. In fact, he made the eyes for Terry's Fozzie.

Fear not, my friends, the Muppets are in very capable, excellent hands.

:p
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*drools* Okay... you're SO right. Anthony, your Animal is INCREDIBLE. I think I might actually be sold now. I just need the money... :p
  19. antonydavanzo New Member

Thanks prawn cracker, pimp yourself out if you have to but you gotta get Animal :D
    On another note, Reeves sent me a link to his work which has been posted on this forum but i cant believe how good it is. Take a look if you havent seen it.
    http://www.stuartreeves.co.uk/