1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 8, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm not usually a trend follower, but wut duh hey. Ask me anything.

2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I'm seeing an interesting change in tone in your posts from a few years ago. If you could send a message back ten years to your younger self, what would you say to you?

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

What is your opinion on the Muppet select figures?

4. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

Or hey, maybe asked the grinning bobcat why he grins?

5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? :scary:

newsmanfan likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

Oh man, I was such an immature brat back in those days, wasn't I? If I could send a message to myself ten years ago, I would probably say, "Dude, STFU already! You really are making an *** of yourself with your obsession with Kathy Greenwood!"

Not that I'm no longer a fan of hers, I do still love her and even relaunched her fansite last year, it's just at the time I didn't realize how much I acted like Donald Trump anytime anybody would criticize her (even though, in my defense, the criticism heaped on her seemed unnecessarily excessive).

They're great and look amazing! Even though I'm certainly no crazy collector, I have no intentions of opening these.
    The last time I remember there being a blue corn moon was almost twenty years ago, and I don't recall hearing a wolf cry. As for the bobcat, we're not on speaking terms, so he never grins when I'm around.
    No, but I once frolicked in the backyard in blue moon light.

newsmanfan and Old Thunder like this.
  7. Old Thunder

Out of curiosity, what's the URL of the site?

8. D'Snowth

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  9. Old Thunder

Nice. I haven't even heard of her *gasp* but I'm a sucker for websites. :p

10. D'Snowth

Outside of the first U.S. version of WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? (where she was not a fan-favorite), she's virtually unknown. Up in her native Canada, however, she's much more a familiar face.

11. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Ha! Somehow I knew you'd be the next one to jump on the bandwagon.
    Oh yeah! I remember your Kathy Greenwood obsession. If I could tell my past self anything (yes, I mean me from just two years ago) i'd probably tell myself to stop being so overly emotional and dramatic :p. Seriously, a couple of my posts from a couple years ago, even early last year are a little embarrassing to read.

But, anyway... if you could go back in time would you stop climate change, stop Daylight Savings from being invented, or fix the revival of the Nostalgia Critic?

12. D'Snowth

Wow, you have been lurking for a long time, haven't you? :p
    I hear you, this is why I'm sometimes not happy to see certain threads from years past suddenly bumped by newer members - it's embarrassing to see what I was like back in those days. ><
    Definitely stop climate change. DST and the newer Nostalgia Critics may be annoying, but they can be lived with . . . climate change on the other hand, nope, that needs to be stopped. For the sake of the four seasons for future generations, climate change needs to be stopped!

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  13. Old Thunder

Some friends and I are trying to start a hashtag on Twitter. Care to spread the word around?

#KnotAlTraylMyx

...context is key...

14. D'Snowth

Okay

Old Thunder likes this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Favorite Whose Line cast member besides Kathy Greenwood?

Favorite tape you have in your collection?

16. MikaelaMuppet

She was in it? I didn't know that for a fact!

17. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

How many puppets have you built? Do you keep them on display or are they living in storage?

newsmanfan likes this.
  18. D'Snowth

Colin Mochrie tends to get the biggest laughs from me to the point where I'm crying or my sides hurt.
    I honestly haven't thought about it.
    To date, I've built fourteen puppets (including two Steve D'Monsters), and at the moment, all but my four most recent ones that I built last year are in storage.

19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Do you ever give public, on-the-street puppet performances?

20. MikaelaMuppet

Oh yes! Colin would have to be #2 in my book and Wayne Brady is #1. With Chip Esten at #3.