Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My favorite thing about the "Wet Paint" MV was the close-ups of How Now Brown's feet dancing around in the puddles of paint - it looked like the kind of messy fun you weren't allowed to get into as a little kid, lol.
The whole video honestly weirded me out as a kid (including the feet), but yeah, looks pretty fun as an adult. I'd probably do the same wearing a pair of boots that are already pretty beat up to use on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, if we can get a little specific, I'd say that applies more to PWMS than SS itself, and in that case, there were plenty that were overplayed: "It's Zydaco!" "Shake Your Rattle and Roll," and "Movin' On" were about to drive me bonkers.

As for SS . . . to a lesser extent, "Do De Rubber Duck" (which I do actually like) had become a once a season thing in the mid-2000s.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh my God, YES! Zydeco and Movin' On were WAY too overplayed.

I will be honest though..... I sadly once tried hoping NTV would be played on that show. :smirk:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Friendly advise.

Did you ever catch on to the fact that the camera and tripod reflect off Steve's glasses in his comeback video? :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My entire room darn-near reflected in those sunglasses in the "SHOUT OUT!!!" video (back when you were wattamack).

The camera and tripod also reflect in the oven door in one of his Thanksgiving episodes.

These things could not be helped.

But as far as the first two go . . . hey, gimme a break, that was during my "infancy" on YouTube. I was even more unprofessional then. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, a shout out video? Did I ever see or comment on that?

I only ask cause this sounds like something from the late 2000's.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ahh, I just found it. Thanks for the shout out, dude! :big_grin: sorry I didn't find it in 2008. As I said before, 2008 was a really crummy year for me, especially with what was going on YouTube at the time (flame wars, trolls, spammers etc.)

I'll be honest though - I'm glad I got rid of my old username. I originally based it off my dad's username (whatamack). It's just so outdated and I needed a change.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I . . . don't even remember. But yeah, it would have been from 2008, and it was when my channel had reached a total of 10,000 views (which was actually impressive for a small channel back then).

After all these years, and the only comment I remember from the original upload was @Oscarfan busting my chops for rhyming "horse" with "horse."

EDIT: Oop. Ziffeled.