Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder though just how many of those people who were included in the shout out are still subscribed after all these years, let alone if any of them are even still on YouTube. There's a lot of usernames (or references to usernames) I don't recognize/remember years later. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True. And honestly, I don't look back too much at a lot of the older stuff, mainly because it feels embarrassing to see just how shoddy it is. That's why the original Moron League was private for so many years before I finally migrated it to my current main channel: I was too embarrassed by it . . . but since I'm working on the fourth one now, I figured I might as well and have all previous installments available. I'm even surprised how it jumped up over 1,000 views within a year of being reuploaded - I haven't gotten so many views in such a short time in so long. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Would you dress up as Rod Rescueman from Twice Upon a Time?

Like, seriously. I think you could pull him off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think it could make a funny Joseph and Steve interaction.

Just get someone to puppeteer Steve and then ADR his voice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, you know. . . .

Back in 2008, when I still occasionally dabbled in Flash, I had planned a short animated skit poking fun at superhero parodies, in which Steve was going to be Steveazoid (nod to Freakazoid), and I would be his sidekick Garbage Disposal Boy. Unfortunately, the CD I was saving the files on (yes, this was before USB flash drives were the common form of external storage) corrupted and I lost the files and never got it made, lol.