Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Snowth, I just dumped all my waifu's and now I'm sad.

Do you think you can do me the favor and...

Carry me!

Carry me down...

Carry ME! DOWN! To... HEART-BREAK-TOOOOWN?

:stick_out_tongue:

Okay, real question.

What was your favorite Sesame Street/Muppet Show song cover/s/?

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come you decided to get rid of your Ed, Edd, n Eddy avatar?
I don't like the keep the same av for too long, not to mention I really don't use Snowth avs as much as a should.

Snowth, I just dumped all my waifu's and now I'm sad.
But . . . whyyyyyyyy!?

Do you think you can do me the favor and...

Carry me!

Carry me down...

Carry ME! DOWN! To... HEART-BREAK-TOOOOWN?

:stick_out_tongue:
How about I just drive you? I feel like it's less of a hassle for both of us.

Okay, real question.

What was your favorite Sesame Street/Muppet Show song cover/s/?
Covers? Oof. That's a good question. I know SS didn't do a lot of covers, but I do really enjoy "Good Morning Starshine" from Season 1 (even mentioned this to Bob when I met him). As for TMS . . . hoo-boy, I may have to get back with you on that one, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But . . . whyyyyyyyy!?
Ehhhh..... Long story. :dreamy:

How about I just drive you? I feel like it's less of a hassle for both of us.
Oh, come on. I don't weigh that mu-

Fine. But you're paying for gas. :grr:

Covers? Oof. That's a good question. I know SS didn't do a lot of covers, but I do really enjoy "Good Morning Starshine" from Season 1 (even mentioned this to Bob when I met him). As for TMS . . . hoo-boy, I may have to get back with you on that one, lol.
Oooh, nice! Yeah, Bob was great in that performance, and I loved seeing the hippie Muppets come in, with the mixture of Frank Oz's, Caroll Spinney's, Joe Raposo's and Loretta Long's vocals.

I'm still jealous you got to meet him. Bob and Roscoe have both been on the top of my to meet list. I'd love it if either of them came down to the East coast. Both were honestly like Sesame Street dad's to me (especially Roscoe).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Both were honestly like Sesame Street dad's to me (especially Roscoe).
I said this very thing to Roscoe when I met him: he was essentially my first TV dad. But yeah, as I said, they were wonderful to talk to, and I'm sure if you ever got the chance to meet them, it would be a highlight of your life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I was just born that way apparently (with the back problem, not the weight problem).

But, it doesn't help my appearance: my lower back pushes my gut forward, making it look like I've got an even bigger beer gut than I really do; I quite literally walk around with my gut sucked in at all times.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
A shirtless, drunk, fat guy comes running down your street yelling "MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN! HILLARY IS GONNA BUILD A WALL AND DEPORT ALL THE ILLEGAL AMERICANS!" what do you do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Feel better about myself because I wouldn't go without my shirt in public - I do the world a favor.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*fantasizes about you walking down the street shirtless with sexy music playing in the background, disc scratch sound after I hear that comment*

WELL!

Last edited: