Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ha! Somehow I knew you'd be the next one to jump on the bandwagon.
Oh man, I was such an immature brat back in those days, wasn't I? If I could send a message to myself ten years ago, I would probably say, "Dude, STFU already! You really are making an *** of yourself with your obsession with Kathy Greenwood!"

Not that I'm no longer a fan of hers, I do still love her and even relaunched her fansite last year, it's just at the time I didn't realize how much I acted like Donald Trump anytime anybody would criticize her (even though, in my defense, the criticism heaped on her seemed unnecessarily excessive).
Oh yeah! I remember your Kathy Greenwood obsession. If I could tell my past self anything (yes, I mean me from just two years ago) i'd probably tell myself to stop being so overly emotional and dramatic :stick_out_tongue:. Seriously, a couple of my posts from a couple years ago, even early last year are a little embarrassing to read.

But, anyway... if you could go back in time would you stop climate change, stop Daylight Savings from being invented, or fix the revival of the Nostalgia Critic?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I remember your Kathy Greenwood obsession.
Wow, you have been lurking for a long time, haven't you? :stick_out_tongue:
Seriously, a couple of my posts from a couple years ago, even early last year are a little embarrassing to read.
I hear you, this is why I'm sometimes not happy to see certain threads from years past suddenly bumped by newer members - it's embarrassing to see what I was like back in those days. ><
But, anyway... if you could go back in time would you stop climate change, stop Daylight Savings from being invented, or fix the revival of the Nostalgia Critic?
Definitely stop climate change. DST and the newer Nostalgia Critics may be annoying, but they can be lived with . . . climate change on the other hand, nope, that needs to be stopped. For the sake of the four seasons for future generations, climate change needs to be stopped!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Some friends and I are trying to start a hashtag on Twitter. Care to spread the word around?

#KnotAlTraylMyx

...context is key...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Favorite Whose Line cast member besides Kathy Greenwood?

Favorite tape you have in your collection?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How many puppets have you built? Do you keep them on display or are they living in storage?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Favorite Whose Line cast member besides Kathy Greenwood?
Colin Mochrie tends to get the biggest laughs from me to the point where I'm crying or my sides hurt.
Favorite tape you have in your collection?
I honestly haven't thought about it.
How many puppets have you built? Do you keep them on display or are they living in storage?
To date, I've built fourteen puppets (including two Steve D'Monsters), and at the moment, all but my four most recent ones that I built last year are in storage.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Do you ever give public, on-the-street puppet performances?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Colin Mochrie tends to get the biggest laughs from me to the point where I'm crying or my sides hurt.
I honestly haven't thought about it.

To date, I've built fourteen puppets (including two Steve D'Monsters), and at the moment, all but my four most recent ones that I built last year are in storage.
Oh yes! Colin would have to be #2 in my book and Wayne Brady is #1. With Chip Esten at #3.