Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At one point, it seemed you, Sarge, and Drtooth were neck-and-neck for most posts.

What was at stake? Bragging rights?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't ever remember that.

I know Prawnie and I were about ten years ago when we were trying be the first to reach 10,000 posts - there wasn't so much at stake as it was we were both in the mood for some friendly competition.

Interestingly, I was the top poster for the longest time (not that I'm bragging about it, mind you), but with so many threads having been deleted these past few months, I think I'm down to third or fourth, and I think Drtooth is top poster now (even though he's not here anymore).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh well. After the forum switched from vBulletin to XenForo, and our post counts were no longer displayed along with our usernames and such, I kind of stopped caring. I honestly don't even know how many posts I have no, let alone how much were deleted.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well if you click on your avatar, your member card will pop up. There you can see your post count and other info.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't often think to do that.

Like our subscriptions on YouTube: they've made it so you have to actually access your subscriptions by clicking a tab on the homepage, or from the drop-down menu, instead of, y'know, actually displaying our subscriptions on the homepage whenever we login like they used to.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
You have a million dollars, but must spend it on starting up a new company or organization. What do you create?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A facility or outlet that gives other local independent and amateur producers, filmmakers, what have you the resources and tools they need to make their artistic work . . . or, basically, just try to boost the creative and artistic business in my town; the last guy who claimed he was going to do that (the Baracksdub guy on YouTube) decided to sell out and move to L.A.