-GREEN ACRES
-HOGAN'S HEROES
-I DREAM OF JEANNIE
-I LOVE LUCY
-LEAVE IT TO BEAVER
-M*A*S*H
-SANFORD AND SON
Favorite talk show?
Never been too much of a talkshow fan, I usually only watch if an interesting guest is going to be on (like any of the Muppets).
Favorite late night show?
Letterman. Late night hasn't been the same without him.
Favorite cartoon and live action show?
For cartoons, there's ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE, COW AND CHICKEN, ED, EDD N EDDY, and COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG, to name a few. Live action show . . . in addition to the above mentioned shows, there's also SEINFELD, WORLD'S DUMBEST..., and KENAN AND KEL
Favorite shows growing up?
Pretty much covered all of that.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Did you ever watch Adult Swim back in its heyday?

(*ahem* That's like the best period of AS, hands down. All the old people at the swimming pool, and that theme song!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never really been a fan of adult cartoons (occasional Simpsons being the exception) - I feel the often sacrifice stories and plots for pushing the envelope to see how far they can get away with certain content (Seth MacFarlane's shows being a particular victim of this).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Never really been a fan of adult cartoons (occasional Simpsons being the exception) - I feel the often sacrifice stories and plots for pushing the envelope to see how far they can get away with certain content (Seth MacFarlane's shows being a particular victim of this).
I know your not that big on most current shows but, Bob's Burgers is one of the few that's actually good. I mean, it may not be your cup of Joe, but it's worth a watch compared to most other adult cartoons. They have clever jokes, the characters are interesting, the plots are usually intriguing, and it's got a lot of heart. It's a character driven show that's far more optimistic than most shows on today, and it's heartwarming in a not overly-sappy-kind of way.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Numbers of 'em.
-THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW
-BEWITCHED
-GREEN ACRES
-HOGAN'S HEROES
-I DREAM OF JEANNIE
-I LOVE LUCY
-LEAVE IT TO BEAVER
-M*A*S*H
-SANFORD AND SON
Never been too much of a talkshow fan, I usually only watch if an interesting guest is going to be on (like any of the Muppets).
Letterman. Late night hasn't been the same without him.
For cartoons, there's ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE, COW AND CHICKEN, ED, EDD N EDDY, and COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG, to name a few. Live action show . . . in addition to the above mentioned shows, there's also SEINFELD, WORLD'S DUMBEST..., and KENAN AND KEL

Pretty much covered all of that.
Oh oops. So sorry about that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who do you miss more, Hubert or Ziffel?
I miss them both for different reasons, but perhaps Hubert moreso, mainly because he was the admin of a forum that ended up crashing and burning as the result of his disappearance, and prompted the formation of a spin-off forum (that I actually moderate).

Apple, Android, or Microsoft?
Microsoft. No contest.