1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem 2011 World Tour t-shirt

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Frogpuppeteer, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

so my sister in florida just sent me this shirt..last time she visited i told her i really wanted an Electric Mayhem shirt...i have never seen these before..has anyone ever seen one? where is it from? are there more?

here is the front design
    [​IMG]

here is the sleeve
    [​IMG]
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Cool! I've never seen it before.
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I like it! I hadn't seen that one before either.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Once again, its only Animal. Animal is not the only member of the Electric Mayhem as the marketing team seems to think. GIMME A DARN FLOYD SHIRT!

No, I'm not crazy. I'm perfectly fine :crazy:

Still a nice shirt though
  5. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Me Likey! :halo::excited:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  6. Cindy

I agree it would have been nice to see the whole band. I mean it even says, "Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem." :D
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's a nice shirt
    How come Animal is the only member of The Electric Mayhem if it says,"Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem"?
  8. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I recently bought this at Target.

[​IMG]
  9. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I love both shirts. But of course, it's because of the obvious. ( :halo: )
  10. panmanthe2nd

That's really great!

Are there any for sale online?
  11. Cindy

I don't have a photo but Target also had a toddler sized Electric Mayhem shirt that was similar to the one above. Animal was in the middle and Dr. Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Floyd were at each corner with their names underneath each of them. Very cool looking!
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I would like to know if they sell them online too. I was looking for Animal or Muppet shirts just last week at Target too. I remember they use to have some.

JC Penney's too.
  13. panmanthe2nd

Wow!
  14. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

15. Cindy

16. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

This shirt is awesome!!! When did you but it from target? I am asking because if bought recently, I will definately check out my target today!!! is this sold at all targets?
  17. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I bought it about 3 weeks ago at my local target. I don't know if it is only this Target, but it always has new muppet shirts for sale. I think I have bought 3 different muppet shirts from there, but they are not sold online :(
  18. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Went to target and sadly no muppet tshirt :( I was able to find animal knee high socks and muppets 3 pack socks at target so the trip was not for nothing
    Cindy likes this.
  19. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

That's how it was like for me too. *shares the :( *
  20. panmanthe2nd