Electric Mayhem Bus visit

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
HOLY SCHNIKE! WHEN WAS THIS? WHERE WAS THIS? WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

But really, those photos are amazing. Even the other ones that are not of the bus. Where were those ones that were from the Muppets Take Manhattan? Amazing. All I have to say. Amazing.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
WOW! Those were great. :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: I hope you find out where/when that was because I wanna know too!

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I remember this being on e-Bay a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, it really didn't sell for that much. Well, when I say "that much" I mean for a working bus that was in the Muppet Movie. To this day, I kick myself everytime I think about it because I could afford it when it was up for auction. Oh well, life lessons.

Cecilia5

Reaction score
That is awesome!

I definately would also love to find out where the bus is! I sense a road trip is in order!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Where were those ones that were from the Muppets Take Manhattan?
It was a small display at the Huntington Arts Council in Long Island during the Muppets, Music & Magic event. They also had a few non-Henson puppets there, too.

As for the Electric Mayhem bus, I have a feeling that might have been a car show of some sort. To my knowledge, it's still owned by the Henson company so they probably took it out for a car show or special event of sorts.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy The Electric Mayhem Bus was sold on ebay and someone owns it now. I think someone on this board has it and its in an older thread about the auction that i cant find. If anyone can find it thanks and im glad that you like the photos. Also here is the photos at its origional site at http://dc2la.skynetblogs.be/post/38397/en-toen. If anyone can translate that wuld be great.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy The Electric Mayhem Bus was sold on ebay and someone owns it now. I think someone on this board has it and its in an older thread about the auction that i cant find. If anyone can find it thanks and im glad that you like the photos. Also here is the photos at its origional site at http://dc2la.skynetblogs.be/post/38397/en-toen. If anyone can translate that wuld be great.
Yeah, I remember the Ebay auction, but I don't think anyone actually bought it. But I guess I could be wrong. :embarrassed: Here's a rough translation of the page from Babel Fish (it's in Dutch if anyone cares):
"Semi-live report of the traveltravel travel of Greet and at: with the car of washington D.C. to loose Angeles in a month..."
"Those people proved be pensioned old-timerfan, and moreover also still an owner of the original bus of Dr. Teeth and his Electric Mayhem, used in two films of the Muppets... Sentence he, brother? How often we ' The Muppet Movie hasn't ' seen? And now I have been possible even sit to the wheel of that bus..."
"Okay, I have ever given to Sergio a hand and Joyce the Troch a kus. Merlina on my parking have already been on the screen and I have given lesson to miss Flanders 2002nd thereby right I a beetje on Paul Scholes and I during the Scheldeprijs have been already once on TV them can it all have if I turn 1 with Fozzie on the photograph can. Movin right along route 66 with a bear in his natural habitat: a Studabaker! Respect piglet Bro!"

Well, either it was an outdoor exhibit in DC or I have no idea what's going on here! :crazy:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy thank you but it still doesnt make sense. If someone from this site that speaks Dutch can translate i would be greatful.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy thank you but it still doesnt make sense. If someone from this site that speaks Dutch can translate i would be greatful.
I translated it with another site. There is really nothing useful in that text. :concern: So I have no idea, now.