1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by beaker, Jun 20, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well well well. I was at hot topic and was pleasantly suprised by their brand new huge assortment of Invader Zim goodies(to those not in the know, that is the best darn cartoon on tv right now) and Electric Mayhem stuff. Saldy, they dont have the Animal backpack anymore...but they do have:

black tshirt 'electric mayhem' best muppet shirt ive seen in years, sadly tho only floyd, animal, and janice are ont he front

black tshirt animal 'food, girls, drums!'

animal mens breifs

animal patch(along with kermit)

also...various kermit an dpiggy grey girl sized shirts.

next door at suncoast theyve made a big ol wall of JHC stuff. lots of Muppet figures, and Dark Crsytal stuff.

So while its still a bit of a trickle, the Muppet stuff is starting to pour in!

Post on here what other new items youve found?

I know Claires has some stuff too(new Kermit plush, notebooks, etc)

Also, anywhere where one can find the Resevoir Frogs parody shirt? (the image from my avatar?)

///beaker///
  2. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

Hmm... looks like I'm going to the mall soon- I have to go to EB for the Piggy exclusive anyways...

The only place I've seen the Reservoir Frog shirt for sale is on www.emerchandise.com
  3. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Oh my gosh, the resevoir frogs shirt is so awesome, especially because my name is Ben Greene, or Mr. Greene. Gonna have to get that now, thanks alot guys for digging a deaper hole in my wallet than their already was . :D
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

dont forget piggy in the pulp fiction parody from that Muppet movie parody calendar!

yeah, I think emerchandise is the only place ya can get the resevoir frogs shirt. (Sadly I have no credit card, ugh)

///beaker///

so when we'll we finally see beaker and pepe merchandise in stores? hmmm
  5. You MUST tell me more about this shirt!! :eek:
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Beaker, What Dark Crystal stuff? Are they the figures from Sideshow Toys, or is this new merchandise that we haven't heard about?
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>
    Beaker, What Dark Crystal stuff? Are they the figures from Sideshow Toys, or is this new merchandise that we haven't heard about<<<

just the sideshow...oh how i wish they had skeksis figures(or dc figures at all!)
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Wasn't there a little rumor going around that Sideshow was supposed to do more DC dolls, including a Skesis?
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

10. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

hot Topic also has pink womens underwear with Animal on them. Dont ask how I know, I just do.
  11. Re: j & m man:

I just searched at the site and found it---AWEsome shirt!!! I can't wait to find a Hot Topic somewhere near me and get it! Thanks so much for postin' this! :D
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>hot Topic also has pink womens underwear with Animal on them. Dont ask how I know, I just do<<<

I saw those two! I'm a Animal/electric mayhem completist, but I have no need to buy those!(They did have some nifty Invader Zim boxers tho I wanted!)
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

As Byron would say..."I love me some Animal underwears" LOL!!!!!!!!
  14. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I want to wea...I mean BUY some Animal women's underpants!

Ken
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>As Byron would say..."I love me some Animal underwears" LOL!!!!!!!!<<<

mmmmm *visualizing Jackie in Animal underwear* ;)

@(0o0)@ <------------my panda icon i came up with^_^
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

I just visualized Ken in Women's Animal Underwear and I think I'm scared for life!:(
  17. You might be scarred for life, too! :D

:p
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

Ok Ok, anyone else want to make phun of my typing skills? Kentucky ain't that far away that eye kouldn't come up there and ruff you up a bit.:p
  19. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

fisjh ijdiso vhodsp eosr9vmn098 dfhpemv oertvnme8s,c eoirupkpf typ8vgep8r eyj8e yenut. eosr osepvtnes rlituyp ern088re diufgheiw odnfyp0gw dde0- vn sue eoirtuem!
  20. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

there is now Kermit underwear at hot topic as well,

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.