Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

beaker

Reaction score
Well well well. I was at hot topic and was pleasantly suprised by their brand new huge assortment of Invader Zim goodies(to those not in the know, that is the best darn cartoon on tv right now) and Electric Mayhem stuff. Saldy, they dont have the Animal backpack anymore...but they do have:

black tshirt 'electric mayhem' best muppet shirt ive seen in years, sadly tho only floyd, animal, and janice are ont he front

black tshirt animal 'food, girls, drums!'

animal mens breifs

animal patch(along with kermit)

also...various kermit an dpiggy grey girl sized shirts.

next door at suncoast theyve made a big ol wall of JHC stuff. lots of Muppet figures, and Dark Crsytal stuff.

So while its still a bit of a trickle, the Muppet stuff is starting to pour in!

Post on here what other new items youve found?

I know Claires has some stuff too(new Kermit plush, notebooks, etc)

Also, anywhere where one can find the Resevoir Frogs parody shirt? (the image from my avatar?)

///beaker///

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Hmm... looks like I'm going to the mall soon- I have to go to EB for the Piggy exclusive anyways...

The only place I've seen the Reservoir Frog shirt for sale is on www.emerchandise.com

Foreignman

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, the resevoir frogs shirt is so awesome, especially because my name is Ben Greene, or Mr. Greene. Gonna have to get that now, thanks alot guys for digging a deaper hole in my wallet than their already was . :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
dont forget piggy in the pulp fiction parody from that Muppet movie parody calendar!

yeah, I think emerchandise is the only place ya can get the resevoir frogs shirt. (Sadly I have no credit card, ugh)

///beaker///

so when we'll we finally see beaker and pepe merchandise in stores? hmmm

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
black tshirt 'electric mayhem' best muppet shirt ive seen in years, sadly tho only floyd, animal, and janice are ont he front
You MUST tell me more about this shirt!! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
next door at suncoast theyve made a big ol wall of JHC stuff. lots of Muppet figures, and Dark Crsytal stuff. ///beaker///
Beaker, What Dark Crystal stuff? Are they the figures from Sideshow Toys, or is this new merchandise that we haven't heard about?

beaker

Reaction score
>>
Beaker, What Dark Crystal stuff? Are they the figures from Sideshow Toys, or is this new merchandise that we haven't heard about<<<

just the sideshow...oh how i wish they had skeksis figures(or dc figures at all!)

radionate

Reaction score
Wasn't there a little rumor going around that Sideshow was supposed to do more DC dolls, including a Skesis?

FER SURE

Reaction score
hot Topic also has pink womens underwear with Animal on them. Dont ask how I know, I just do.