1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem on Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Skeeter Muppet, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Anyone know what the Episode name was for this particular RC? Was it:
    Vegetable Funfest
    A Piece of Action

Or Deep End?
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

It's actually Plastic Buffet.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Dang... that one's not on the listings at Cartoon Network's website right now.
  4. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I didn't see this, so I have no opinion. If it was done well, it might be nice.
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it was a good show but i missed the begining
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

There's a new RC on tonight @ 11:30 (EST), but I'm pretty sure it will not be the Muppet one.
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

it was not that episode but they are airing Episode #1 next week 4/10 so in hopes that #3 the episode w/ the muppets will be on 4/24 i let you know
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I went to CN's website to see time listings and then setup my VCR to record RC and Venture Bros., but the times they gave were wrong and I know I was under the right date and time zone, so now I'm just using my local newspaper for more acurate listings. If I do get it, I'll let you know, and we'll see if I can find a way to import the video and maybe even post it, I just hafta' find someone who can do that for me (I also have that American Idol commercial that I'd like to get up too, any suggestions?).
  10. Muppetto

Muppetto Member

No matter how much you love the Muppets, you couldn't help but laugh at this because many of the voices were spot-on and it did a fantastic job of parodying Behind the Music.
  11. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Robot Chicken is a genius show. When I saw this I was positively giddy.
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

whens it on again is the q's
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

Does any one have this on tape/dvd i can never catch it i love the show but the EM eps is never on
  14. Xela

Xela New Member

I think that episode is showing on thursday the 30th at midnight (which is technically friday...)
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

Robot Chicken
    TOON Jul 01 12:15am Add to My Calendar
    Series/Animated, 15 Mins.
    "Plastic Buffet", Episode #8.
    ``Meteorgeddon''; winter pet games; ``Lettuce Head Kids''; ``Behind the Music: Electric Mayhem.''

Original Airdate: March 27, 2005.

thanks
  16. Xela

Xela New Member

I'm going to go watch it right now then; it's almost midnight here. :D
  17. scooter289

scooter289 Member

I just saw this episode of Robot Chicken for the first time and this parody of the Electric Mayhem was really funny. All in all Robot Chicken is a really funny show, Seth Green rocks! But this particuiar thing was excellent!!

:D
  18. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

RAAAAHHH! HULK SMASH PUNY VCR!!! I taped the wrong stupid episode! I taped ONLY the one before it! Fortuinately, I think my bud was able to get it... I hope! :o
  19. Xela

Xela New Member

I think that show is hilarious as it is, but the Electric Mayhem part was very funny!
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

i got it on DVD last night