1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Electric Mayhem on Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Skeeter Muppet, Mar 13, 2005.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Did all the Electric Mayhem memebers speak? Did they sound the same like how they were in the movies?

ryan
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

they spoke but it was seth green and others doing the voices

they where flat and janice had heptitis c from tommy lee

anamil killed ed mcmahon
  3. Xela

Xela New Member

Zoot didn't speak, and I can't remember what Animal sounded like. I think it was pretty close, but I don't remember. Janice and Dr. Teeth sounded pretty close, and I thought Floyd was fairly close. Considering other people did their voices.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

dr teeth was fat zoot got busted for selling drugs in china and rowlf was there
  5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

if anyone has ONDemand under the cutting edge you will find this episode under the aduld swim section besides that i loved it and i fast forward the show just to one that one sketch
  6. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

7. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Thanks for posting that! Ha ha it was so great. I love stop-motion animation. And the voices sounded pretty darn good to me :D :flirt:
  8. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

That was funny. Howard asked Janice to show him her you know what. Then she repsonded. That was funny.

ryan
  9. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I saw that scene where poor Kermit got beat up by those thugs for not paying his back rent on the theater. :cry: I wondered if J.P. Grosse hired those thugs.
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

LMAO!!!!
    :D - Oh Holy ****, you make me wanna' pee myself! That was terrible!

ROFL!!! Who did his voice? That was friggin' perfect!
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

QUESTIONS:

No one will probably have the answers to these, but I gotta' ask anyway:

• Why do you think they used a plush Kermit for the mafia hit scene instead of the Palisades figure?

• Is that a human head/face in the plush Kermit as if it's really a man wearing a Kermit suit?

• Do the producers have to get permission to use these characters? If so, from who? JHC or Palisades or both?

• More of a statement then a question, but RC has SO many celebrity guest stars do voices, I wonder why they didn't get any of the Muppeteers to do the voices (at least Jerry or Dave).
  12. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

they weren't the actual performers, but they were pretty close, I think Seth Green did Dr. Teeth.
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Dan Milano (a huge Muppet fan, and the creator of Greg the Bunny) is one of the voice actors for the show. You can bet he was at least one of the voices.

:D
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

16. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

18. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Is there any way of knowing when that episode is going to air again. I still have not seen it.
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hey Uncle Matt, this isn't the whole episode, but David was good to post a link to just the segement; here it is again: