Electric Mayhem playset unleashed

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what you've been waiting for, exclusive pictures and info on the Electric Mayhem stage and playset! :big_grin:

Palisades Electric Mayhem playset unleashed

Keep in mind that for the finished product, Ken said the scaffolding will be moved up in order to raise the neon Electric Mayhem logo slightly higher so that it is more visible behind the drums.

Ken's happy to answer questions that anyone has about this playset in this thread discussion. Let Palisades know what you think about the Electric Mayhem stage.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

Yeah that really does look great, I cant wait to see it in color ! The figures will look so cool placed around that stgae !

Cosmic Baby ! Ken you and your team done another great job !

kane31666

Reaction score
Electic Mayhem Stage

It looks great. I can't wait to see a painted version! This line just keeps getting better and better.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Ken

Wow!! :big_grin:

It looks incredible! Now I understand what you were talking about.... Just amazing! Great job! I continue to be impressed with Palisades' overall quality and attention to detail (these will be the first action figures I've ever owned-- so I'm new to this world).

Looking forward to seeing a painted model. Will there be working lights?

Keep up the great work and welcome home!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The lights don't work, but the bulbs are clear. We'll show a bunch of pics and details next week on the Daily Bit.

Paints should be a couple weeks out.

Ken

Jara19

Reaction score
This set is awesome!! I love how the drums turned out as well.

dan

Reaction score
Really, REALLY great work!

I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
First of all, I know you all ready know this Ken, but you seriously have the best job in the world!

Secondly, that playset is awesome! I'm so impressed with what I've been seeing with these Muppet figures and the playsets.

It's funny...I bought the Fisher Price stick puppets when I was young and thought they were the coolest Muppet action figures but these put them to shame!

Joggy

Reaction score
Whoo hoo hoo!

This is ONE set I'm gonna be having a lot of fun with...

"WILD THING!"