1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem replicas at Walt Disney Hollywood Studios, Florida

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Frogpuppeteer, May 15, 2012.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Hey guys so i didnt really know where to put this but i know the admins can Fix it...so my mom recently went down to Florida for Mothers day and her Birthday while at Hollywood studios in the new Muppet store she saw plush replicas of the electric mayhem band.... sadly there arnt for sale or she would prob brought me them...here are all the pics she took of them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Borples

Borples Active Member

Oh, that's awesome. I want that in my house. :)
    beakerboy12, panmanthe2nd and bandit like this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh. My. GOSH! I LOVE THEM! I NEED THEM! I NEED TO GO TO DISNEY! AAAAAAH! *breathe* In Controoooool.... :halo:
    Borples likes this.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Cool.About time we had 3D sculptures for promotion purposes instead of cardboard cutouts! These dont look like plush.More solid like plastic or resin with soft furnishing added like hair,etc.I wish Disney would market these to fill the eFX void.
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

These look like the concept art for HERE COME THE MUPPETS the live show for WDW, have a look on the wiki.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  6. Frogpuppeteer

would you look at that looks like we have a match...im glad theres actualy Muppets in the store at least,id love more detailed pics of them but my mom isnt very tech savy...im movie down in a few months if no one has better pics by them ill take a crack at it
  7. j3h

j3h Active Member

Is that a muppet penguin head on a black shirt underneath Dr.teeth? (second shirt from the left)
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Woah, I think you're right, j3h! I want a penguin shirt! :zany:

EDIT: Nope, It's actually Kermit! Darn, a Muppet Penguin shirt would be great!
  9. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

What r those things under the directors board and under the yellow shirt?
  10. Frogpuppeteer

i think those are Mickey awards i have one on my desk
  11. ilovemuppet4eva

Are those supposed to represent the award the muppets won for man or muppet? If so, Kermit's head should have represented the "Oscar" instead of mickey
  12. Frogpuppeteer

they where around before the movie came out...ive had mine for almost 4 yours now
  13. ilovemuppet4eva

Is that a muppets bag in the corner? Did they have other muppets plush besides gonzo and animal?
  14. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

15. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

AH YEAH!!! I LOVE IT!!!
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Do that and I'm coming to your house.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

that is pretty cool so much has changed at the muppet shop in disney i must return to disney soon
  18. ryan19

ryan19 Member

wow , those displays look great , you guys sure are lucky .
  19. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Those replicas have been around for quite awhile. They were on display in the Muppet shop outside the live Muppet stage show back in 1990 when I went to Disney World with my family. I wanted them SO bad, but they were of course for display only! After more than 20 years, you would think someone would have realized they could make a MINT producing them for retail! Thay have aged really well! (On a side note, it's been over 2 decades since I've been to Disney World... That makes me feel old! :sleep::boo: )
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

And a Mint is exactly what they'd cost too. I'd say upwards of well over a few thousand dollars anyway. I don't see anyone buying those unless they're rich collectors. The kind that would buy those large full sized Batman/Star Wars characters they sell at Sharper Image.

But the likelihood of them selling large statue replicas of any Disney character from any attraction at Disney World is very low. At least as far as I can tell. I know WB kept all the large Looney Tunes and Gremlins figures when they shuttered down all the WB studio Stores. I bet they're just sitting in a musty room somewhere.