Elmo & Fireworks

Dantagon

Reaction score
He is in like the first 10 minutes after the SSB. (Is watching it taped on VHS now). I think he is a player after how he wanted kisses from Ms. Williams. Dude... does anyone know where I can find the lyrics for the song he sings after wards (it is an older song)? This is the least cheesy thing he has done in a while and it is very good. :-D

Edit: If they make robot hands, then they wouldn't have much use for muppetiers. I don't mind little robotic things for live stuff like this. But it loses a little of the magic.

BEAR

Reaction score
What did Hoots do in the special??? I wish I had seen it!:frown:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Dantagon said:
He is in like the first 10 minutes after the SSB. (Is watching it taped on VHS now). I think he is a player after how he wanted kisses from Ms. Williams. Dude... does anyone know where I can find the lyrics for the song he sings after wards (it is an older song)? This is the least cheesy thing he has done in a while and it is very good. :-D

Edit: If they make robot hands, then they wouldn't have much use for muppetiers. I don't mind little robotic things for live stuff like this. But it loses a little of the magic.
Yes Dantagon,it was an older song.I think it was from the early 90's.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
What did Hoots do in the special??? I wish I had seen it!:frown:
Hoots was in the 3rd song Elmo sang,He was playing the Sax.

F

furryredmonster

Gar, I missed it! Will it air again does anyone know?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Yes Dantagon,it was an older song.I think it was from the early 90's.

"How do you Do?" was sung by Lena Horne and Grover in 1973.

So it's considerably old.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
"How do you Do?" was sung by Lena Horne and Grover in 1973.

So it's considerably old.
Jeff,he said afterwards.I don't think he mean't the song they sang together.I was talking about the song he sang just after she left.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
One thing I noticed was one never saw Elmo pop-up from behind the wall. When he went behind the wall with the tricycle, I believe there was a quick cut to the audience and the next shot Elmo is already up and in position from behind the wall. Same thing at the end of the scene, we never see him go down behind the wall either.

I think this is worked out between Kevin and the director to keep the illusion that Ellmo is real, by not having him pop-up or pop down like a puppet would do.

Also Hoots wasn't shown popping up into the scene either from behind the wall. He was already in the shot when they switched to him.