Elmo Makes Amanda's Wish Come True

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SOOOO cute! Love it. I was near tears when she looked up and said, "I love Elmo." :super: Sesame Street never ceases to amaze me. :wisdom:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I know, it's incredible the power of something so simple sometimes. I'm not Elmo's number one fan, but in this video, I love Elmo too.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
It takes moments like these to remind us just why Sesame Street is special to us all. :frown:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
This video made me cry. One of the most magical things to me about watching the Muppets is to see them interact with children and how much they believe in them and when it's to cheer up the lives of children with health issues, it really warms the heart. I also had come across a great YouTube video with Elmo, Rosita, Telly and I think Zoe meeting a young boy named Kevin who obviously had some disability/neurological disorder as he was confined to a wheelchair and overall non responsive on many levels. But they sang to him and stuff and he cracked a smile which was just unbelievable to watch.

APRena

Reaction score
This is too adorable! Her story is sad, but she seemed so delighted to meet Elmo. Sweet and at the same time heartbreaking. Shows how much the Muppets can cheer people up. :smile:

Make-a-Wish is a great organization.