1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Elmo on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (04/15/09)

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, Apr 7, 2009.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Elmo will be a featured guest on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon next Wednesday (April 15, 2009). The furry red monster is scheduled to appear as a guest on Fallon's late night talk show along with Ice-T and musical guest Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Fallon worked with Elmo earlier this year when he visited the set of Sesame Street to film two episodes for the upcoming 40th season of the show. And while Elmo is the first Muppet to be a featured guest on the program, Fallon was heckled from the audience by the Muppets' own Statler and Waldorf last month.

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon airs weeknights on NBC at 12:35am (ET/PT) - check you local listings for details.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the head's up, Greg.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

At least we have a little time un like when Stalar and Waldorf where on there.
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thank you so much for the heads up i will set that to record i do not want to miss that , i bet it is going to be great . Elmo is always good on all the programs he goes on . I have loved them all . He is so cute , One of my all time faverites sesme muppets .
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

6. dwayne1115

This should be good I'm really starting to like Fallon.
  7. antsamthompson9

I got my VCR ready to record it!
  8. dwayne1115

Well im going to swich over to CBS for Letterman but as soon as he is over I'm going back over to NBC!
  9. dwayne1115

Jimmy and Elmo where great! Jimmy Fallon must be a Muppet fan.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

The first thing to say is. Did we ever think that we would ever hear Elmo say the word beer cans. Funny stuff. He's only 3 1/2 and he knows all about beer. Really funny stuff. Loved how Jimmy missed heard what Elmo said about talking about rapper names. Can't wait to see Jimmy on the 40th year on Sesame Street. Going to really fun.
  11. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

12. antsamthompson9

It was a very nice apperance. You should have stayed after that, Elmo appered in the segment after that.
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Elmo was pretty funny, but being an X-Play fan, I loved seeing Morgan Webb. She really doesn't do anything outside of G4.
  14. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Ya know it's so ironic how Elmo can be so funny outside of Sesame Street. He was brilliant though. I like the puppet too. It seemed like the old Elmo from Season 29-33. And his voice kinda reminded me of the late ninties Elmo also.
  15. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Wow, Elmo is amazing on talk shows. Kevin Clash really is an amazing performer and he plays up Elmo so well! I think when the character of Elmo is allowed more freedom he becomes far less annoying. I wish Kevin would work more with the muppet show muppets. He's so in tune with that muppet humor.

Elmo being 3 and a half going on 48 was hilarious as was Elmo talking about all those beer cans under Jimmy's desk. Obviously you won't get that on Sesame Street
  16. antsamthompson9