Elmo on Rosie

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Elmo was on the Rosie O'Donnel show today (5/2).

He was the last guest of the episode. First, a small suitcase and some toys popped up on Rosie's desk, next Elmo popped up. He said he heard Rosie was leaving and he was going with her. He was very upset that she was leaving. Rosie assured Elmo that she'd always be his friend and would always see him. Elmo sang a song to her (Monsters Who Love Rosie).

It was one of the best Elmo appearances I've seen. Very cute. Too bad it was supposed to surprise Rosie so they didn't advertise it or even mention Elmo in the opening. Still, it is always good to see Muppets! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow! Is Rosie still around? With all the bad press she's been getting lately, I'm surprised.

I don't think she's a bad person, but her publicist sure stinks. There are better ways to handle situations than how this was all handled, and I think Rosie would have fared much better.

So, I am guessing Elmo left the show that day unscathed? Hopefully?

:smile:

Later,
FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
news to MuppetQuilter....ELMO IS ALWAYS ON THE ROSIE SHOW!!!!! That's how the tickle Me elmo craze started. But I digress! Elmo's cool. I did like the one with Kermit and Gonzo as well!