1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Elmo on The Bonnie Hunt Show

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Cindy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thank you so much for the clip! I love Bonny Hunt and think the her sitcom was one of the best on TV and very underrated. But looking very forward to catching this episode or seeing the whole clip when it is availible.:)
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I totally agree about her sitcom, and here I thought I was the only one. I was really excited when I saw she was doing a talk show, but I really just don't need anything else to watch so I haven't been tivo'ing it. Now looked what happened, I missed Elmo. :grouchy:
  4. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I missed that one, but Elmo comes back on today. I think it might be cooler.
  5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

6. antsamthompson9

I can assure you, it's worth watching.
  7. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

How is it that Elmo is so horribly annoying on Sesame Street but down right hilarious on talk shows?
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Also, "Hi Cindy!" How are you? It's great to see you here, as always.

I agree that Elmo is truly hilarious on talk shows. Good for him!
  9. antsamthompson9

I don't know. I don't find Elmo annoying at all.