Elmo on the Simpsons again

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Elmo on the Simpsons last night? They seem to really like putting him in. This time he was locked up in a "re-education centre" with the Simpsons and a bunch of other celebs like Michael Moore and Bill Clinton for being unamerican and critizing the U.S. government.

He had a great line: "Elmo went to the wrong fundraiser."

Later Homer made reference to him saying "I don't want to end up dead, hanging in my cell like Elmo," or something like that.

scooter289

Reaction score
I caught it! Elmo always seems to have funny line on the Simpsons

like when he said, "Elmo knows where you live."
and when he was a tickle me elmo and he said, "No means no for Elmo!" and he slapped Moe!

Funny stuff :wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
I saw it too, great cameo. But wouldn't you agree that that episode's plot was rather dull?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yes, but Elmo makes it better. :big_grin:

I do think they were making some very good comments on the current direction America seems headed in. I just wish that they had done it in a more clever way.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought it was funnest thing. I love when they make fun of SS or the Muppets. Thats one of reason I love the Simpsons. YEA!!!! ELMO DIED!!! LOL!! sorry I'm a little to happy.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Poor Elmo! I'll bust you out, pal!

Andywan Kenobi uses the Force to travel back in time and save Elmo. Run, Elmo, Run!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Yes, but Elmo makes it better. :big_grin:

I do think they were making some very good comments on the current direction America seems headed in. I just wish that they had done it in a more clever way.
Yeah... that part was good... the opening and the ending look like they were hacked off a computer in 5 minutes.....

P

Philo and Gunge

I saw it, ha-ha. This was so funny. He was proably in there for "The Street We Live On" being non-American Sesamse Street :zany:.

Methinks the Simpsons writers are Muppet fans.

Ryan, yeah, the plot was pretty weak. Bart getting in troble for "mooning" the American Flag.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Methinks the Simpsons writers are Muppet fans.
Well, that is why one of them helped write the script for It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Well, they're intelligent, funny people. Why wouldn't they be Muppet fans? :zany: