Elmo on The Simpsons tonight

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Funny Muppet reference on the second new episode of The Simpsons tonight. The bartender Moe was babysitting Maggie (it's a long story), and at one point he tried to find a doll for her to play with. "We can't tickle Elmo anymore," he said as he pulled the doll off the shelf and attempted to tickle him. Elmo slapped him and said, "When Elmo says no, Elmo means no!"

Lawsuit Elmo...now THAT'S a funny enough doll to buy.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Didn't they use a similar joke with a Tickle Me Krusty? I guess it's more funny when they use the real product instead of a parody.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i saw that on the simpsons using elmo...i was laughing...it was pretty funny

ryan

Beakie

Reaction score
I don't really find anything on The Simpsons funny these days-- *is killed by a mob of Simpsons-obsessed people*

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Well, I'm "Simpsons-obsessed," and that show has gone waaaaaaaaaaaay downhill. The "vast" majority of jokes (At least I think they're supposed to be jokes LOL ) just aren't funny.

Beakie

Reaction score
yeah, I thought it was kinda getting worse the past few years but this season I didn't laugh at all..

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
There was one good joke in the finale: When Burns says "How you got in my car pool I'll never know."

Gregory

Reaction score
yea that is funny im surprised that mow didnt get a beer for magie from what i see mow is sort of from the looneybin:smile: