elmo plays pretend tennis.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Don't remember who the tennis play was where Elmo wanted to play pretend tennis. but it would of been funny if when he suggested it to her she says, ''Huh? who want to to pretend we're hitting a tennis ball?' and then laughs. I'm going to the park and find somebody to plat real tennis!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm reminded of an older sketch which has Big Bird and some celebrity tennis player doing a similar game as they counted to 20 (one number for each imaginary hit). At the end, the celebrity says something like "It's more fun when I use a ball"; an amazed Big Bird replies, "You mean you can play this game with a ball?"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I remember that one. But actually that was Tony Danza. I don't know if he ever really played professional tennis or if that was just in that particular sketch.

zanimum

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. I remember that one. But actually that was Tony Danza. I don't know if he ever really played professional tennis or if that was just in that particular sketch.
Tony never played tennis professionally.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Thanks for setting me straight about the other "pretend tennis" sketch, guys! (Anyone for group cyberhugs? :flirt: )