Elmo through the years plush collection

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did anyone else see this? They have a box set of these little Elmo plushes featuring mini versions of all the different Elmo gimmick dolls.

I believe this set has
Tickle Me Elmo
Limbo Elmo
Rockstar Elmo
Chicken Dance Elmo
and YMCA Elmo.

It's about 30 bucks at Target (5 bucks per plus). I thought it was kinda cute, actually. I'd rather them have sold the plus sepperately, since I'd only really want Chicken Dance Elmo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? Hmm, there are many MANY more Elmos than that!

Why I was at Party City the other day, and they actually have a "Happy Birthday Elmo" where when you squeeze his hand, he sings the Happy Birthday song.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's just a six plush collection. if they laid end to end every single gimmicky Elmo Plush, you could reach the moon and back.

Again, I wish they sold them sepperately. I just want that Chicken Suit one so bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
if they laid end to end every single gimmicky Elmo Plush, you could reach the moon and back.
Hahaha... Elmo's more famous than a doughnut!

Try Dollar Store, or Big Lots, or some kind of discount store like that, you might find the Chicken Dance Elmo there... that's where I seem to find them... I've never seen this special set you're talking about, but then again, I keep forgetting, my town is ages behind!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Try Dollar Store, or Big Lots, or some kind of discount store like that, you might find the Chicken Dance Elmo there... that's where I seem to find them... I've never seen this special set you're talking about, but then again, I keep forgetting, my town is ages behind!
Oh, it's a Target exclusive. As is a reproduction 1997 Tickle Me Elmo. I should have mentioned that. In fact, this week was the first time I've ever seen it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to say that there would be a line of Elmo plushes meant to resemble the many different Elmo puppets used over the years (though the differences aren't as huge as the various different Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, or Grover puppets).

Drtooth

Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to say that there would be a line of Elmo plushes meant to resemble the many different Elmo puppets used over the years (though the differences aren't as huge as the various different Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, or Grover puppets).
That would be pretty amazing, but there's only subtle differences between Elmo's first appearance and the Elmo of today. I don't think plush would be the best suited medium of this.