elmopalooza

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i just recently watched elmopalooza, pretty good little movie. couldn't stand the song with elmo and rosie..yuck..i hate her...

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
1) The Elmopalooza dvd is one of my fave Muppet productions ever, up there in my book with MFXmas, M@WDW, TMTM, etc. Very darn cool. Love the colors, love the moderness, love it all. I mean you cant beat the yip yip martians on Conan O'Brien! hehe

2) Rosie rocks. Now I know what ya mean, can get a little unnerving. But think about it for one second. What other celebrity do you know who time and time again stood up and promoted the Muppets like she did? She always had Elmo, Rosita, Zoe, sometimes even Gonzo and Kermit! And she trested them with respect, not like 'oh look, isnt this cute' on the late night talk circuit. Sad to see her show gone. At least there is Hollywood Squares, which in 2002 features Muppets from all three major Muppet brands(Muppet Show, Sesame, and Bear)

SillyRed

Reaction score
Susan originally did "Nearly Missed" if you think that's bad, listen to her version on Muppet Central Radio!!!:stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

At least there is Hollywood Squares, which in 2002 features Muppets from all three major Muppet brands(Muppet Show, Sesame, and Bear)
Actually, there hasn't been a Muppet on the show all season. According to the producers, Kermit should be on the show the week of the 20th. I guess I'm getting a bit off topic though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Rosie rocks. Now I know what ya mean, can get a little unnerving. But think about it for one second. What other celebrity do you know who time and time again stood up and promoted the Muppets like she did? She always had Elmo, Rosita, Zoe, sometimes even Gonzo and Kermit! And she trested them with respect, not like 'oh look, isnt this cute' on the late night talk circuit. Sad to see her show gone. At least there is Hollywood Squares, which in 2002 features Muppets from all three major Muppet brands(Muppet Show, Sesame, and Bear) [/B][/QUOTE]

unnerving is more of a positive word that describes her.....all she did on that show was talk about all of these brodway shows she either wants to see or already saw......

ryan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Rosie was great. Although I think now she has totally abandoned her talent in her stand-up acts, her television program was awesome. The sensitivity she showed, her love for children & her passion for charity made the show worth watching. Not to mention the appearances by Elmo :smile:.
I only wish that she had carried that gift on over after the show ended.

Oh, and BTW ... I loooooooooooooooove Broadway :smile: