"Elmo's Christmas Countdown" - December 23rd on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I talked with Sesame Workshop about their upcoming holiday special and got some details: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/09/sesames-new-holiday-spectacular-on-tv.html

The special, entitled "Elmo's Christmas Countdown", is a musical extravaganza featuring everyone's favorite Sesame Street Muppets and an impressive list of celebrity guests. The one-hour television event is set to air on ABC on Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 7:00pm (Eastern/Pacific). Be sure to check your local listings for details.
:zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(slaps knee)

AHA! Confirmation of airtime. And a whole 2 days before Christmas as well. Wowee! Good to see the strike hasn't affected it. I can't wait to see them on a non-PBS primetime special again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! To be honest, I'm still not sure if I'm going to watch it. We'll see. But let anyone else who wants to have fun. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It says... TV PG? Is that another one of those pointless marketting tactics that tries to make something look edgy, and not a kid's product (like certain movies being rated "PG" instead of G?)

But all and all, this sounds like a great special. Too bad my ABC comes in so terribly. I hope SW puts this uncut on DVD.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It says... TV PG? Is that another one of those pointless marketting tactics that tries to make something look edgy, and not a kid's product (like certain movies being rated "PG" instead of G?)
I'm surprised, too. I guess we should expect a few adult jokes then. Maybe since this is on ABC, which is owned by Disney, maybe :smile: will make a cameo?

Status
Not open for further replies.