"Elmo's Potty Time" DVD Questions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD the other day, and it has a preview of Elmo's Potty Time on it, and I have some questions...

1. Is it just me, or is Elmo's dad HUGE?! I mean he literally was almost as tall as Gordon and his head was almost twice the size of Gordon's!
2. Who was playing Grover? I KIND OF sounded like Frank, but not all that much.
3. Back to Elmo's dad, you all said Bill Barretta was to play him, but it didn't really sound all that much like Bill to me, are you all sure about Bill playing Elmo's dad?
4. What was up with Gina's tan? She looked creepy!
5. Am I the only one who thinks really perverted people are going to get a kick out of the song "We Do It"?

BEAR

Reaction score
LOL! Sorry to laugh, Snowthers, but your last question is hilarious!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah well, I'm just saying that song would probably get really perverted people hyped up.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Grover was performed by Frank... I didn't buy the video but saw it on Muppet Wiki, *sigh* I allready know how to go to the bathroom anyways... :smile:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
1. Is it just me, or is Elmo's dad HUGE?! I mean he literally was almost as tall as Gordon and his head was almost twice the size of Gordon's!
I didn't think he was that big...
2. Who was playing Grover? I KIND OF sounded like Frank, but not all that much.
Have no clue.
3. Back to Elmo's dad, you all said Bill Barretta was to play him, but it didn't really sound all that much like Bill to me, are you all sure about Bill playing Elmo's dad?
Not sure.
4. What was up with Gina's tan? She looked creepy!
Not sure.
5. Am I the only one who thinks really perverted people are going to get a kick out of the song "We Do It"?
Right when I heard that, I was thinking the same thing.... LOL

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Wait, so Frank did Grover? I thought he was completely done with the muppets.
I'm confused:confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetMarc, sometimes Frank Oz comes to the Sesame Street set to perform one of his characters in a sketch, but for the most part he is done.

By the way, this Elmo's Potty Time video is possibly the one and only Sesame DVD I would never consider buying. Firstly I don't need it and also I saw the preview that D'Snowth saw and the song they sang was just too weird. It made me feel so uncomfortable it was crazy! See Gordon sing a song about going potty is so beyond me.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Frank Oz is definitely credited on "Elmo's Potty Time"- so yes, the original voice for Grover is on the video.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's my question...

HOW do they go the bathroom? Don't they have someone's hand up there? :big_grin: