elmo's world alone?

SSLFan

Reaction score
He has a dad named Louie and a mom(whose name I can't remember). So no, Elmo doesn't live alone. Hope that helps.:smirk:

BabyScooter

Reaction score
thanks. yea now I remember on a recent episode you hear his mom calling. weird isnt it there there but you don't see them.:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, you can see his dad in the video series Sesame Beginings, and also in the dvd feature Elmo's Potty Time. His mom has only appeared so far in the Talk, Listen, Connect dvd.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
and in a episode about birthdays you see his mom and his dad. but they show him as a baby so i don't know if they look older know?:wink: :smile: :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The "Parents" in that episode were actually Elmo's imaginary view of the world, thus they looked like him, and not as they really appear. After numerous inaccuracies and inconsistancies in kid's books vis a vis characters' parents, They decided to make their own real muppets of his family.

And he's not alnoe... It's Elmo's World... his imagination.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Oh goodness. I read the topic of this thread and thought someone was going to suggest Elmo's World being a series by itself, LOL. That would make me pull my hair out.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Oh goodness. I read the topic of this thread and thought someone was going to suggest Elmo's World being a series by itself, LOL. That would make me pull my hair out.
Actually in Canada there is just an Elmo's World series, I think there is just an standalone series for Elmos World in Australia if I am not mistakened as well.

SurfPark

Reaction score
Yeah, I initially understood the thread title as HeyButtahfly did. I was going to say that Elmo's World is his imagination and he doesn't have parents in that fictional world.