Elmos's World

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that Elmos world always repeats itself? I think I have seen him talking about music at least ten times..... On a funny note, how funny is it when Elmo goes, "It's Mr Noodles Brother, Mr Noodle!" LoL :big_grin: :cool: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Salmoto

Reaction score
Kids learn well using repetition techniques. That's just about any Kiddie show's reason to make only a handful of episodes and repeat them ad-nauseum.

Maybe Elmo's saying "Mist-ah Noodle" is funny, but not as funny as the reactions of the little babies he interviews.....

ssetta

Reaction score
THIS SUBJECT IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Attention, everyone! The subject of Elmo's World is ILLEGAL on this forum! If you wanna talk about Elmo's World, go somewhere else!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why is it illegal?

I find Elmo's World as taxing as most people would, enjoying mostly the "E-Mails" and other guest appearnces by other characters from the show.

Though, I admit it's a mixed bag, let me recomend the "Sleep" episode, featuring a very funny bit with Two headed Monster, Cookie Monster, and Ernie and Bert (each has sepperate segment).

Though I do not care for the "draw" episode, especially the annoying, repetitive singing of "E I E I O!!!"

Natalie

Reaction score
Yeah, I realize a lot of you are against Elmo and Elmo's World and stuff, but I think people should be able to talk about him if they want on here. Just my opinion, and no matter how much Elmo has messed up stuff, I'll still always love him.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Elmo is a sensitive subject for a lot of Muppet fans. We all know that. But of course it is okay to talk about Elmo or Elmo's World. Whatever we may think, Elmo is a big part of the Muppets and SST.

In defense of the little red monster (and at the risk of getting myself flamed) Elmo is insanely popular with young children. He is an excellent teacher and Elmo's World helps young kids make sense of the world and day to day life. Sesame Street, after all, is not made for teen and adult Muppet fans. It is made for toddlers and preschoolers and a great many highly intelligent people go to great lengths to make it as educational and appealing as possible. The bottom line is Elmo's World works.

Natalie

Reaction score
Very well said MuppetQuilter :smile: I totally agree

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know this is slighty off topic but I recently found out that the voice of Elmo (Kevin Clash) was also the voice of Splinter in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies!!

...I'll never be able to see either of them the same way again!

Chowabunga!

FozzieBear

Reaction score
:big_grin: I wasnt dissing on Elmo :big_grin:

He is one of my all time favorite muppets, other than Fozzie Bear of course :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: I was just stating that it was repetitive. I also find it hilarious when he asks the babys opinion. Elmo is like "how do u make music baby?" and the baby does nothing or just sucks on Elmos nose. and then Elmo says "Thankyou Baby!" I find it hilarious. I have also noticed I still know some of the little songs that are on Sesame Street, and sing them.... What a weird little muppet world I live in.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll admit. The little red dude has grown on me, lately. It's not that I hated him, so much as the overmerchandisation of him (I'm going through the same phase with Winnie the Pooh).

I like Elmo (not as much as Telly, Ernie, Bert...etc.), and some"Elmo's World" segments are funnier than others (especially Hair).

Besides, I like Kevin Clash. I have an Elliot Shag picture as of this writting.